PDA

View Full Version : Whither the 310thvfs Web site?

Tallyho1961
06-30-2005, 07:57 AM
I used to really enjoy dropping by their excellent site from time-to-time and can't seem to locate it any more. Anybody know where they're at these days?

Tallyho1961
06-30-2005, 07:57 AM
I used to really enjoy dropping by their excellent site from time-to-time and can't seem to locate it any more. Anybody know where they're at these days?

Diablo310th
06-30-2005, 08:35 AM
heyy Tallyho......thanks for teh comment. our site went down several months ago and we are working on getting it back online as soon as we can. Your'e not teh only one who misses it.....we all do too.

Tallyho1961
06-30-2005, 10:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Diablo310th:
heyy Tallyho......thanks for teh comment. our site went down several months ago and we are working on getting it back online as soon as we can. Your'e not teh only one who misses it.....we all do too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear it; yours is a remarkably well-done site - I just need to remember to turn my speaker volume prior to navigating http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif