PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Prob.?? time overflow?? Help!

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 03:00 AM
Sometimes when im in a game my fps will just start to go very slow.. about 1 or 2 fps (frames per second for those of you who dont know lol) and when I type. >fps START SHOW the white font where it shows all of the text when your in < will say TimeOverflow [[45728)some # that is)) and then something like max tickin...

After I quit because it's unplayable my computer will start running kind of slow. But this is starting to happen more and more! Anyone know whats up!? :-(

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 03:00 AM
Sometimes when im in a game my fps will just start to go very slow.. about 1 or 2 fps (frames per second for those of you who dont know lol) and when I type. >fps START SHOW the white font where it shows all of the text when your in < will say TimeOverflow [[45728)some # that is)) and then something like max tickin...

After I quit because it's unplayable my computer will start running kind of slow. But this is starting to happen more and more! Anyone know whats up!? :-(

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 03:09 AM
post dxdiag in tech. There are many who never leave that room and know their stuff to such an extent its almost scary.

If they cant help you out no one can/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center>http://www.km011a0004.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/poser3.jpg <CENTER>
<center><b/><table style="filter:glow[color=#FF0000,strength=4)"><TD><font color="#1A0000"face="americanabt">Laughing helps<font></table></center>

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 03:10 AM
thx ill do that