PDA

View Full Version : Thnx UBI. thnx! (NO)

Lone_Fighter-
02-27-2019, 01:03 PM
https://youtu.be/-F4luq02AaY
How long will the mockery of this character last? why don't you give aramus the means to encourage my actions? Why after dodging I can not use GB? these creatures with shields have all the conditions. all the characters worked out perfectly and only aramus in the deep anus. i hate you for that! if you do not want to make a balance, then remove the unsuccessful characters from the game! Why does Aramus have absolutely no advantage over those who play only from defense and have non-blocking attacks, shield hits and feints? even from my soft feints itís enough to press the space once and my series will be interrupted and the stamina will end. freaks.
it's just humiliating. There must be a balance in the game. at least minimal. but Aramus was not even given a single chance so that he could resist the characters playing from defense. Please note that characters with shields that play against protection have all the means to open up any character. Reram aramus. quickly.
I'm trying to be calm and not to offend you. but out loud I swear very loudly and long now. I hope you are very bad from hiccups.

SpaceJim12
02-27-2019, 01:47 PM
So you fight against Conqueror aka "60% top win rate in duels" and compared him with Aramushi? And you did pretty well, but then made couple mistakes and Conq use it in every round.
Same happend if you play Nobu agains Conq, LB against Conq etc.

P.S. Russians are always unhappy. =_=

Vakris_One
02-27-2019, 02:32 PM
You were doing pretty well in the first round until you put yourself OOS, which is a big no, no vs Conq. Fortunately for you he didn't capitalise on that and failed to keep you in OOS. He showed you that he couldn't read which direction your 400ms side light would come from and he didn't option select with zone or back dodge it. You could have capitalised on that in the next round by whiffing your first light to get you into your deadly feint game and use those 400ms soft feints to see how he would deal with them.

2nd round you got angry and just stopped fighting him, which gave him the win because he had the health lead and was more than happy to wait the round out. Dude was playing it ultra safe even though he had the stronger hero but hey, this is what ranked is.

Aramusha vs Conq is one of the game's most lopsided matchups. A character with no opener, no dodge attack and no bashes vs a character with multiple option selects and a very safe forward dodge bash/GB mind game. It's pretty hilarious that these two heroes inhabit the same game so you're not wrong for feeling slighted by that matchup.

However, you could dodge his bash quite consistently and he didn't react very well to the unblockable from your zone. He was mostly relying on full block and forward bash. With more patience you might have been able to exploit his mistakes and get a round. Depending on his ability to adapt you might have possibly won the match. But it would still sting that you had to put more effort into the fight than him just because the two characters are at such extreme ends of the dueling spectrum.

Siegfried-Z
02-27-2019, 02:44 PM
Musha vs Conq is of course a hard matchup.
But :
-You took 4 GB from neutral
-You were using only zone or top heavy to engage
-You didn't pay attention to your stam in the 1st round

These things are mistakes which have nothing to do with Conq.

You could have done better, but winning with Musha against Conq is pretty rare.

mann61299
02-27-2019, 03:51 PM
Musha vs Conq is of course a hard matchup.
But :
-You took 4 GB from neutral
-You were using only zone or top heavy to engage
-You didn't pay attention to your stam in the 1st round

These things are mistakes which have nothing to do with Conq.

You could have done better, but winning with Musha against Conq is pretty rare.

^this...just hit the training arena and practice.

Lone_Fighter-
02-27-2019, 05:12 PM
I'm shocked. you are all very kind.
but the bottom line is that the Conqueror forgives the player for mistakes against Aramushi, and Aramusha against Conkeror did not forgive my mistakes. it is very disappointing. I just have nothing to "open"
open conq defense*

Lone_Fighter-
02-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Aramusha have not chance to punish conq. Why? (
Conq can parry by shield, parry+punch fg... Wtf!
It can block punches during dodging. What a cheat...
Sorry, i have just B1 eng level. So difficult to have a discussion.

Lone_Fighter-
02-27-2019, 07:07 PM
Did you know, how russians called aramusha?
ARAMUSOR. it means ARATRASH.
because in russian language "trash" sounds like "musor"...
ARAMUSOR... (

mann61299
02-27-2019, 08:22 PM
If there is a hero that you feel needs a buff, just use other heroes until they rework it...or practice until you can beat the higher tier characters with your lower tier character. It will feel very rewarding to beat the top tier heroes with a lower tier...just stick with it.

EvoX.
02-27-2019, 10:20 PM
Same happend if you play Nobu agains Conq

Nobu vs Conq is a Nobu-sided matchup, though.

SpaceJim12
02-28-2019, 09:06 AM
Aramusha have not chance to punish conq. Why? (
Conq can parry by shield, parry+punch fg... Wtf!
It can block punches during dodging. What a cheat...
Sorry, i have just B1 eng level. So difficult to have a discussion.

Try to master his full block stance. Conq can't cancel his attacks, so you could punish him with full block. Yeah, Ara is very limited in terms of openers, but still I see good Aramushi players in game.
And you really need to use feints more, when you fighting with Conq.

D0C_Nova
02-28-2019, 03:09 PM
Tip: you can blade blockade conq's zone and counter with any follow up (kick, light, side heavy) and they will all interrupt his zone. Side heavy will trade for more damage.

Hard feint in the middle of deadly feint combos. Bait parries or blade blockades. Hard feint to GB. Conq can't feint he can only stop throwing his heavy by all guard or shield bash or dodging. Hard feint to GB counters his all guard and dodge. Hard feint to dodge to guard break counters his heavy to bash.

There are many ways to beat Conq with Ara. Just need to learn your opponent and be patient.

Lone_Fighter-
03-17-2019, 09:09 PM
fine. Today I lost 80% of the rating of 5 gold. became again 4 gold. Twice due to the fault of the jubisoft, the connection was lost and I received a penalty for leaving the battlefield. 4 times in a row I came across the Vortigers, in the 5 gold rating I fought with 3 people and constantly lost, having a lower ping. in almost every battle, there was an animation of the strike on my part, usually the last enemy before the death, but in some magical way this was abruptly canceled and I was killed. my connection type is green, ping is lower than enemy, fps 240.
Is there any cheat in the game? my feints always parry. I remind you that this is a change of a heavy attack on a light one.
Are you kidding me?
and they give me a GB right in flight. This is a top running attack. is there a video. what the fu ...
and why a second after a dodge, they come up to me, they give me GB, and I can't beat him off. I already broke all the buttons. Ubisoft broke Aramus finally.

LostDarknight
03-18-2019, 09:38 PM
You were trying to hard and attacking too much.So bye bye stamina and opponent was a super turtle and just waited for your stamina to drop.Then he just F you hard and your salt level have rissen too much.Train agains this cancer...dont let the rage prevail.

Lone_Fighter-
04-04-2019, 12:43 PM
do you want a joke? at high levels any aramusha feints fend off. from either side. and what remains? to dodge and after evading aramusha, he makes GB so slowly that he is beaten off. and another joke ... after turning away from the Varden shoulder, even the distance is not enough to do anything! Why aramusha no tracking? how to get the enemy from a distance? why others can grab a hand, kick them, beat their heads, beat them with a shield, overturn them with finishing moves ... and I can’t even do anything with them, because there is nothing to answer.

thnx, bastards ubisoft.

and of course, I tried to combine all the tricks. It works in 20% of cases. character speed is not enough! why berserk through the cancellation beats faster than I am a simple light attack?