PDA

View Full Version : Rocksteady feat broken for Highlander

Solowing_96
02-27-2019, 04:03 AM
So, as the title says, I got problem with heroes equiped by rocksteady feat. Im using highlander. in this case, I facing a shugoki.

While the caber toss connect, it should be guaranted a unblockable heavy, but after the shugoki is on the ground, he suddenly get up (with no wake up animation!) and parried my unblockable heavy which it should be guaranted.

Is anyone having the same issue like me?

Iscarikret
02-27-2019, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I think Rocksteady should be nerfed, because now it is nearly OP. You can't fall down when OOS or enemy with revenge, you can't be wall stuned, centurion heavy punch and caber toss aren't work. It is stupid that HL or Cent are useless against Musha or Shugoki in 4v4, they lose their only way to deal damage. Warlord can't stun too.

I think after rework/buff Centurion will able to knock down these 2 boys. And also I think that immune to wall stun will be removed. Lack of OOS/Revenge punish is enough.

Kryltic
02-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Or just learn to fight around the feat? Its not that difficult to work around it, you just can't default to the bully mode and throw them around lile you might try vs other characters.

As a side note on the whole knockdown stuff. Its not very consistent, some knockdowns work vs Rock Steady and some don't. Some work vs some characters in revenge and some don't. Finally some characters are immune to certain knockdowns in revenge but not all. Its a really weird rock, paper, scissors thing.

D0C_Nova
02-28-2019, 02:54 PM
If you cant do damage without cabertossing someone to the ground or wall stunning them with cent then you're bad. Is it fair that it's nearly impossible for most people to dodge a kick feint cabertoss? Is it fair that cent can cutscene you for 50%+ of your health after getting a GB and then keep you out of stamina?

D0C_Nova
02-28-2019, 02:55 PM
Jeez people barely even play aramusha cause hes so bad. If anything you could be complaining about black priors feats...

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-01-2019, 05:46 AM
So, as the title says, I got problem with heroes equiped by rocksteady feat. Im using highlander. in this case, I facing a shugoki.

While the caber toss connect, it should be guaranted a unblockable heavy, but after the shugoki is on the ground, he suddenly get up (with no wake up animation!) and parried my unblockable heavy which it should be guaranted.

Is anyone having the same issue like me?

Yes! I am a Berserker main, but Highlander is my second main! I had this problem with an ARAMUSHA! I got destroyed because he parried and got a free heavy and executed me... It hurts I know, lad. It sucks to know another character is going to waste. Buff ma class...

Ubi-Jimothy
03-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Hey folks,

We've forwarded your concerns with Rocksteady on to the team. Nothing to say yet, but we'll keep you posted!