PDA

View Full Version : strange guards.Now allways lloking in hiddingspots

Victoroos
12-08-2009, 08:13 AM
hello all

I have a easy question.
When do the guards look in hiddingspots.
An when not??

Victoroos
12-08-2009, 08:13 AM
hello all

I have a easy question.
When do the guards look in hiddingspots.
An when not??

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 08:18 AM
once the seekers appear they will start to check hiding spots if they think something may be in them, a quick way round this is if you do a leap of faith into a cart/pile of something quickly target the guard and assassinate him and you don't have a problem, as you pull the body into the hay.

Victoroos
12-08-2009, 08:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
once the seekers appear they will start to check hiding spots if they think something may be in them, a quick way round this is if you do a leap of faith into a cart/pile of something quickly target the guard and assassinate him and you don't have a problem, as you pull the body into the hay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so not. When I'm chased??

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 08:38 AM
if your being chased and have high notoriety they will be looking for you a lot more, the same as when you do something and you see a yellow circle on the mini map, if you hide inside that yellow ring there is a very good chance a seeker will find you again before you become fully hidden.

K0rN b4LL
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
My favorite is the bench assasination. Your just sitting there and the guard walks up to you acting all tough, next thing ya know he has a blade in his spleen and hes sitting lifeless where Ezio was a second ago.