PDA

View Full Version : AC2 question ...

Rams_
07-01-2010, 12:55 AM
hey guys, so i recently got AC2 and i love it. but i have a few questions.

KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME YET.
PLZ DONT SPOIL.

RIGHT NOW I AM KILLING THE 9 LIEUTENANTS OF THAT MONK WHO TOOK THE APPLE. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ok, my 2 questions are:
When Ezios first finds out that the Spaniard is coming to Venice in a ship from Cyprus, Ezio tells Da'Vinci that the you need two artifacts from Cyprus and a prophet to unlock the vault, or something like that i cant remember, can anyone explain what those 2 things are?

second, after i kill the last Orsi brother and he stabs me and the monk steals the apple, How long was Ezio out? cause he grew a beard! a week or so? a year? or 9 years? cause after that wen you go to Florence it is 1497 and i got stabbed in 1488?

Rams_
07-01-2010, 12:55 AM
hey guys, so i recently got AC2 and i love it. but i have a few questions.

KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME YET.
PLZ DONT SPOIL.

RIGHT NOW I AM KILLING THE 9 LIEUTENANTS OF THAT MONK WHO TOOK THE APPLE. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ok, my 2 questions are:
When Ezios first finds out that the Spaniard is coming to Venice in a ship from Cyprus, Ezio tells Da'Vinci that the you need two artifacts from Cyprus and a prophet to unlock the vault, or something like that i cant remember, can anyone explain what those 2 things are?

second, after i kill the last Orsi brother and he stabs me and the monk steals the apple, How long was Ezio out? cause he grew a beard! a week or so? a year? or 9 years? cause after that wen you go to Florence it is 1497 and i got stabbed in 1488?

Ru1986
07-01-2010, 01:12 AM
1) Two things are pieces of Eden have you done all of the Glyphs?? If not then maybe try doing them as they appear in almost all of them. Basically one is the Apple which in your game Savanorola now has, the second piece of Eden is the staff the papal staff you will find out about how they work and about their powers at the end of the game be patient all is explained mate.

2) Read the book, will fill in the gaps for you there, however i tend to agree with you it does seem like a long time to be out for i have always wondered this b ut then i read the book and its all good in there.

EmperorxZurg
07-01-2010, 01:35 AM
they'll all be answered once the game is done dude. The answers would require spoilers in order to make sense. oh by the way, awesome avatar, Disturbed FTW! Ten Thousand Fists In The Air!

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 01:52 AM
1) The First is the Apple and the second is the Staff, as Ru said

2) I'm not sure how long he was out (i was reading the book but then had to give it back to the person i borrowed it from so i didn't get up to that part) but i'd say he was out for only a short amount of time to grow the beard and them it took him a while to travel to Florence!

Rams_
07-01-2010, 02:28 AM
thnx for the replies.
Yes i just got all the glyphs and saw the movie.
And i just collected all the codex pages and read each one, one by one lol.

Ru1986
07-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Ye the old Codex pages do take some reading but their a good read though a thourghly good read. The Glyphs i get very tired of i did them the firat few times i player through the game i dont bother with the Glyphs anymore though.