PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

assassinm8
12-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I was wondering what weapons would be a good idea for AC4 but the the weapons will change during the time period so if it was set in the modern era what weapons would you like

assassinm8
12-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I was wondering what weapons would be a good idea for AC4 but the the weapons will change during the time period so if it was set in the modern era what weapons would you like

ZCherub
12-23-2010, 05:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinm8:
I was wondering what weapons would be a good idea for AC4 but the the weapons will change during the time period so if it was set in the modern era what weapons would you like </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're skipping ahead two games, but obviously dual-wielded bazookas is the only correct response.

LordWolv
12-24-2010, 01:30 AM
I would take it as a personal offence if they removed the hidden blades, but I really don't know. AC3 is unknown, aparently we'll be getting time period information in january.

obliviondoll
12-24-2010, 01:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
obviously dual-wielded wrist-mounted bazookas is the only correct response. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fixed that for you.

tyrce111
12-24-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm not liking that we're all asuming that the next game will be AC3!!!

AC3 will most probably be the last one because this game is a TRILOGY!!!

Serrachio
12-24-2010, 03:56 AM
To be honest, I'd like to see if Desmond receives a crossbow and whether the crossbow is one like Ezio's or whether it's a modern day crossbow.

EzioAssassin51
12-24-2010, 04:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
I would take it as a personal offence if they removed the hidden blades, but I really don't know. AC3 is unknown, aparently we'll be getting time period information in january. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, there is no way they would remove the blades, otherwise they'd pretty much destroy one of the defining things of AC!

REALLY? OMG! I cannot wait http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TheSpectator
12-24-2010, 04:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
I'm not liking that we're all asuming that the next game will be AC3!!!

AC3 will most probably be the last one because this game is a TRILOGY!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah Uhhhhhh

obliviondoll
12-24-2010, 04:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:
I would take it as a personal offence if they removed the hidden blades, but I really don't know. AC3 is unknown, aparently we'll be getting time period information in january. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, we'll be getting info on the next Assassin's Creed game in January.

No confirmation yet that it'll be AC3. Just that there's going to be an Assassin's Creed release next year and more info is coming.

assassinm8
12-24-2010, 04:49 AM
I want it to be like future AC games with swords and daggers and hidden blades but i would like it to be like Uncharted 2 among thieves cause theres betrayel at the beginning then search for temples like what you might have to do but i would only use the climbing techniques pistols not rifles and graphics cause that would make AC epicer

Master_Rahl
12-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Well, I don't know if they will have an AC4, but assuming AC3 will be set during the French Revolution, each game jumps ahead by a few hundred years (AC1 being around 1200, AC2 being around 1500, AC3 would be around 1800). So, I think AC4 will probably have a lot of semi-modern weapons like guns. Personally, I'd prefer it if there were no guns.

MrJLBoyyy
12-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Wait, how do you even know where the next Assassin's Creed will be or if Desmond needs an animus?

Inorganic9_2
12-24-2010, 08:54 AM
"I know those symbols. That's a Masonic eye. And that, that's a Phrygian cap. Those two come together in only one place..." - Shaun

...and that place is the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, a statement of rights produced in the French Revolution.

SolidSnakeMat
12-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Okay when will you people get this straight.... Its sad and very stupid. There has to be an AC3 before there could be even a chance of AC4 so quit posting AC4. The next game is AC3. Assassin's Creed 3 now say it with me. Assassin's Creed 3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Master_Rahl
12-24-2010, 02:37 PM
***... assins... Creed... thr-- Aghh, I can't do it.

glenneey
12-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Why are you people always talking about AC3?
Maybe its something like brotherhood but then about alta´r or something, about his journeys or something?
AC:Journeys , sounds good to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-24-2010, 03:33 PM
AC: Subject 16 Files

You get to STAB A MAN and get BLOOD all over you and "experience" the opera singer and see...the mooooon....

davo1270
12-24-2010, 04:18 PM
I would really like it if Ubisoft actually took another 2 years to make the next AC game. I am pretty sure that they will horde out tons of ACB multiplayer DLC,but i certainly don't want a new AC game.

Maybe I am just more patient then the rest of the AC fans... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Terran97
12-24-2010, 11:39 PM
What if every single piece of Eden was a garment of clothing that gave you specific powers. If you wore them all at the same time, you would be Chuck Norris times infinity. That would be awesome.

Hat of Eden, Mask of Eden, T-shirt of Eden, Robes of Eden, Underwear of Eden, Pants of Eden, Socks of Eden, Sandals of Eden, Ring of Eden.