PDA

View Full Version : Setmyx's google was hacked? WTF is going with his tier list.

Iscarikret
02-23-2019, 01:43 PM
This is an link to old tier list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/edit#gid=0)
It looks like a joke, is it a real current tier list?

Goat_of_Vermund
02-23-2019, 03:22 PM
I don't think BP is weaker than kensei, but the other things look fine. Excluding nobushi, but I think there are a few very strong moves with optionselect hidden stance (hidden stancing a failed parry for example). Maybe she is still strong in the highest levels, on my level, she is just a free kill.

Vakris_One
02-23-2019, 03:36 PM
It's the real tier list. Setmyx has referred to this post as an explanation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/atbejq/an_explanation_for_the_newest_tier_list/

Knight_Raime
02-23-2019, 07:06 PM
It's the real tier list. Setmyx has referred to this post as an explanation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/atbejq/an_explanation_for_the_newest_tier_list/

This. Also for further context the bash nerf they're referring to is the fact thar somewhere along the line rather recently bashes became easier to dodge because we were given more I frames to dodge. The assumption is that this is what was done to allow people to dodge BP'S bash now in situations where it used to be guaranteed. Because they didn't change anything about the bash itself.

Also it's been said before but ill mention it again. The tier lists are made with competitive play in mind. In this case for duels they're talking about getting an HP lead and then stalling for the resr of the round.

Tier lists do not reflect the best heros or good design. They reflect match ups based on what is considered to be valuable at the time. Last time this tier list changed massively it was season 5 with the parry changes.

EvoX.
02-24-2019, 03:10 AM
The tier lists are made with competitive play in mind. In this case for duels they're talking about getting an HP lead and then stalling for the resr of the round.

Exactly. This is why Shinobi is top of S-tier. He can hit/chip you once, and run around + infinite dodge for 4 minutes without you being able to do anything about it. Only like... 10 players would actually use him like that, but tier lists are supposed to be ranking heroes based on their absolute maximum potential, so there's nothing in that list that should boggle you, Lekret.

Now, removing that timer? That would change things.

Vakris_One
02-24-2019, 03:42 AM
Exactly. This is why Shinobi is top of S-tier. He can hit/chip you once, and run around + infinite dodge for 4 minutes without you being able to do anything about it. Only like... 10 players would actually use him like that, but tier lists are supposed to be ranking heroes based on their absolute maximum potential, so there's nothing in that list that should boggle you, Lekret.

Now, removing that timer? That would change things.
Players would actually have to fight for the kill in a competitive match. In a fighting game. Imagine that!