PDA

View Full Version : Nothing makes me saltier than this...

Mighty_Mackerel
02-22-2019, 11:02 PM
Ubisoft, why do you switch the teams around after a dominion match even when no one leaves? There's nothing worse than getting your butt whooped by other players and then having to play on the same team as them in the rematch. No, after getting beaten by someone your natural reaction is to want one more crack at them and if they beat you again, fine, I've been bested, I move on. But being forced to be their ally afterwards is insulting especially if they're the cocky and pretentious winner type.

ChampionRuby50g
02-22-2019, 11:27 PM
Are you serious dude? Team shuffle was requested to be brought back for so long, youíre like the only person Iíve ever seen complain about it. Why should I be forced to stay on a team full of idiots who donít understand running into a 3v1 every single time is a bad idea, who donít know how to capture objectives or group up? When the teams shuffle after a match, they balance out and the next match is a better experience all round, generally. Of course thatís not always the case, but team shuffle is a must.

If you donít like been on the same team as someone who just bear you the match before, leave. Youíd be the only one complaining about this.

UbiInsulin
02-22-2019, 11:37 PM
Team shuffle was indeed a much asked-for feature after it was removed. I get where you're coming from OP - a second chance to even the score is always nice. But at the same time, matchmaking fairness is a big deal.

Mighty_Mackerel
02-28-2019, 05:45 AM
Guess I'm in the minority then, 'cause I'm afraid I feel the opposite.

Sweaty_Sock
02-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Guess I'm in the minority then, 'cause I'm afraid I feel the opposite.

In a big way... I love it & its an example of an 'Ubi done good'. I used to get sick of getting paired with the best team and have boring rofl-stomps or the bad team that you need to solo carry to even have a chance

SangLong524
02-28-2019, 01:14 PM
i’m gone for awhile and i came back to this?!
I seriously hope you are a minority, OP. Because that attitude is toxic in a team and i mean absolutely no offense. You arent a new face around here, cut it out! We veterans are better than this. Leavet these silly notions to the rookies
Let me put it in a simple way:
“Me team, me friend; not friend,KILL”.