PDA

View Full Version : Centurion need change

Maxime_Qc-
02-22-2019, 07:53 PM
2 changes that would be usefull and fair i think

Make kick feintable (just like warden sb or highlander kick ect) ...

And he the zone.... (i think he got the must useless zone ever create)... make it feintable too after the first hit or nake a new one literally !

Maxime_Qc-
02-22-2019, 08:04 PM
He should also be able to kick after a dodge on the side too...

(Like warden again , conq etc)...

He could just switch legs to kick depending on wich side he go... going left kicking with right feet.. going right kicking with left feet... since he's a ambidexte character , it would fit him....

And to just dodge and guardbreak as fast as before just do like i use to do when i an warden... dodge circle(cancel button) square , when pressing circle first you cancel the combo too... i use to do it with pk too to not jump attack but just step forward and heavy while i push a oos opponent on the ground

Iscarikret
02-23-2019, 02:26 AM
I think he need fully rework. Centurion and Warden should be different. I think Centurion should play around second unblockable heavy, like Shugoki, but more agrassive and with neutral fast opener. Of course he need iniciation like 500ms kick with no delay or 600ms neutral kick like Tiandi's palm strike just for pressing, but it shouldn't be the main opener and iniciation.

EvoX.
02-23-2019, 06:34 AM
Centurion needs a full rework or overhaul, nothing short of that, though you have the right idea with your changes.

It was pretty annoying to hear Stefan say that there is a ''strong possibility that Centurion would be able to faint his UB in the future'', like pal, are you freaking kidding? Every single hero in the cast can do that, most since 2 years ago, and you constantly release heroes with kits leagues above a simple UB feint, so yeah, he better have that and way more.

Kryltic
02-23-2019, 10:31 AM
Some easy fixes:
Cancel his kick
Cancel his zone

These will make him more viable and at least give him something of a minor buff. Will it solve his issues? No, but I'll take them over nothing for 6 months.

Some more fixes to further help:
Allow him to soft feint his unblockable stab and punch (sorry I've forgotten the specific names). The punch can be feinted into a light and his stab can be feinted into a punch. This will give him some mind games and reduce his risk when using these all or nothing kind of attacks.

Glad him a dodge attack. Except instead of it been a normal light or heavy, he instead punches his opponent (similar to Gladiator) for some minor stamina damage as well as blinding his opponent. There is no guaranteed follow up and it doesn't start a chain so it doesn't become too powerful or abusable as a bash.