PDA

View Full Version : Trash devs

dinosaurlicker
02-21-2019, 08:02 PM
15 min matchmaking penalty for leaving unwinnable games against broken characters like shaolin bp jj and conq. Sick dev team. Deadass could have let a bunch of teenagers be the devs and this game would be in a much better state

V1ltt1
02-21-2019, 08:59 PM
The penalty is not the issue, it's the balance of the wu lin + BP, but it's understandable to make the ne heros way OP so people would want to buy and use them. Leaving penalty is a good thing.

TimeToCrusade
02-21-2019, 09:54 PM
I'm also against leaving penalty, no reason that you can't refuse to be a 4BP squad fun pinata. People leave anyway so..

Vendelkin
02-21-2019, 10:07 PM
I had a breaxh match yesterday that i joined late, where 2 people on my team left before phase one was finished but after the join game in progress timer had expired. Me as shugoki and one warden against 2 black priors a jj and a shugoki. We had a raider bot lvl 1 cause of the new matchmaking crap and a peacekeeper lvl 1. They repeatedly were being idiots burning our tickets going places they shouldnt have etc.

But you know what? We almost won. We made it to phase 3 still with sheer willpower and good strat. Do i hate the opposing team? Not near as much as i hate the two that left us. The fight was fun, and i knew it was gonna be a loss, but dang it felt good. And both me and the wardens points were higher than any of the opponents at the end.

Point being the penalty exists for a damn good reason. Turn arounds happen and leavers are the real a holes. I mean me and the warden might have won if we had two afkers instead of the stupid bots. I fully support the penalty and can still proudly say ive never left a match.

"People leave anyways" is no damn excuse. Thats some lemming bullcrap no matter how you look at it. Dont sign up for a 4v4 if you cant handle the potential heat.

Vendelkin
02-21-2019, 10:08 PM
Also claiming the game could be developed by teenagers is extemely assinine.

TimeToCrusade
02-21-2019, 10:17 PM
I had a breaxh match yesterday that i joined late, where 2 people on my team left before phase one was finished but after the join game in progress timer had expired. Me as shugoki and one warden against 2 black priors a jj and a shugoki. We had a raider bot lvl 1 cause of the new matchmaking crap and a peacekeeper lvl 1. They repeatedly were being idiots burning our tickets going places they shouldnt have etc.

But you know what? We almost won. We made it to phase 3 still with sheer willpower and good strat. Do i hate the opposing team? Not near as much as i hate the two that left us. The fight was fun, and i knew it was gonna be a loss, but dang it felt good. And both me and the wardens points were higher than any of the opponents at the end.

Point being the penalty exists for a damn good reason. Turn arounds happen and leavers are the real a holes. I mean me and the warden might have won if we had two afkers instead of the stupid bots. I fully support the penalty and can still proudly say ive never left a match.

"People leave anyways" is no damn excuse. Thats some lemming bullcrap no matter how you look at it. Dont sign up for a 4v4 if you cant handle the potential heat.

For starters Mr Edgelord I very rarely quit, usually when my teamates crashes (and it's before the penalty is issued)

I'm still against that penalty, leaving is the only counter to running up against "insert op hero" spammers. And I don't care about people like that, you take advantage of poor balancing you should play vs bots, nobody should be forced to play against you.

As far as your little story goes, I agree defeats can be fun, but opponents still gonna trashtalk you for losing. But fun fights are usually when everybody has C tier chars imo. Or when ledging crybabies 10 times in a row.

Vendelkin
02-22-2019, 01:39 AM
Hey i never said you quit.

Hey nobody is forced to play againt me. You sign up for pvp you play pvp. The ones who dont want to fight players should be fighting the AIs not me (kinda obvious)

Hey you still like to play the random pointless namecalling insult game eh?

Hey you say no one should play against me but then talk about repeat ledging? You humor me. Like. A. Lot. You're notorious enough on the forums for being encouragable. So its kinda easy to not take it personal.

Hey i play on console so trashtalking beyond the triple wow game never happens. And youll never see me triple wow either. Maybe a double tho on occasion :)

Hey only counter to op spammers is actually learning them.

Hey if you dont care why did you post?
Evidentally i care about you, just not really in any sort of loving fashion.

Hey if you want to prove you dont care stop posting assinine responses to people across the forums and maybe also stop taking things so personally.

*edit additional note, the only OP character I play is maybe Musha with the recent standings. I dont touch BP, any Wulin, warden, or conq. *

Arekonator
02-22-2019, 02:06 AM
You can still quit for free in the first 30s of a match, cant you? Should be plenty if you see BP 4stack or whatever triggers you.
But i advise growing some balls instead.

RenegadeRasta
02-22-2019, 02:28 AM
You can still quit for free in the first 30s of a match, cant you? Should be plenty if you see BP 4stack or whatever triggers you.
But i advise growing some balls instead.

Can you fight and win against 4 Vortigers at once?

EvoX.
02-22-2019, 03:12 AM
Just use Task Manager to kill For Honor. Pretty sure there was a console equivalent as well.

RenegadeRasta
02-22-2019, 03:31 AM
Just use Task Manager to kill For Honor. Pretty sure there was a console equivalent as well.

Home button -> start button -> close application.

Real_Doll
02-22-2019, 05:45 AM
I think it's a bit unfair to call the "Devs" trash.. I mean after all they made a pretty neat game with awesome graphics and attention to little details etc etc.. I just think whoever made some decisions that didn't really do any justice to the game are the real trash.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a "The Division & Rainbow Six Siege" kind of revival for this game... but honestly I think it's a bit too late now.

Hormly
02-22-2019, 07:16 AM
Quitting makes the game worse for everyone.

Quitters are bad, m'kay

Real_Doll
02-22-2019, 07:25 AM
Quitting makes the game worse for everyone.

Quitters are bad, m'kay

why keep playing a game that isn't enjoyable or feels rewarding anymore? what's the point of even gaining new armor only to dismantle them.. what's the point of playing a game where roster balance has been thrown out the window. with the old system people had incentive to keep playing till they found the ideal pieces of armor to compliment their play style. Once that was done they'd keep playing to find more pieces to make different sets.. now all that's been replaced with some useless "perks" .. I think the perks need to come as a set bonus for having multiple pieces of the same armor set, and each individual piece retaining stats like the days of old.

the devs keep saying they are listening to the players, honestly I have no idea who they are listening to.. I mean wonder when the last time a dev was here on these forums to see what the players have been saying.

ChampionRuby50g
02-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Hey you say no one should play against me but then talk about repeat ledging? You humor me. Like. A. Lot. You're notorious enough on the forums for being encouragable. So its kinda easy to not take it personal.

Lol, too true. In only just about 90 posts they are already known as the toxic one. Gotta be a record.

Vendelkin
02-22-2019, 08:59 AM
Locked armor sets is a terrible idea. That ruins visual customization. I get the idea but i dont want something that makes personalized outfits less legit

Ubi-Jimothy
02-22-2019, 02:27 PM
GL making your own game. Thread closed.