PDA

View Full Version : So many people leaving because the devs aren't listening!

dacinui
02-21-2019, 11:39 AM
Whose ideea was to implement :

Shield bash followed by a LIGHT ?

''BuT yOu CaN jUSt SiDe StEp it '' ,try that in any 2vs1 situation .

Then there's the utterly overpowered JJ that STILL hasn't got nerfed.

Berserker Hyper armor on ALL attacks? Really?

Vortiger can just GB bait you , can shield bash light you,can ledge you,can ****ing destroy your revenge shield which by the way is ****ing broken ,whose ideea was to add a perk that nullifies revenge.

50% nullification is a lot and maybe too much,but it might allow you to kill that person through revenge but ALL revenge? Did anyone even think things through?!

Not even talking about his immunity/shield stack passive.

Compare that to what the Lawbringer has,****ing trash perks.

The devs don't seem to listen at all and many youtubers are leaving ensuing the high continuous frustration from Marching fire (Tiandi+JJ ) and now,Vortiger.

The game has become a frustration fest and all you need to do to win is to abuse game mechanics and spam all day.

SpaceJim12
02-21-2019, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

Yes, I have some problems with FH devs, and I really hated this game sometimes. But look at overall game life. Devs brought us Breach, new fractions, reworks, new chfrfcters for each fraction this year. Yes, there are still some problems with balance, but you really can't say devs do not listening.

dacinui
02-21-2019, 12:04 PM
You seem to misunderstand,i'm not talking about features and gameplay/new modes but about hero ballancing that is utterly terrible for some heroes.

They had a lot of time to nerf JJ and they didn't.

Mr.Etiam
02-21-2019, 12:10 PM
shaolin , zerker, jj,shin is more annoying.

dacinui
02-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Shaolin is hard to play ,but very rewarding and he can out class you very quickly if you don't deal with him and get close to him.
Don't see too many shaolins in dominion or breach. Everyone is busy being op with JJ or Vortiger.

Zerker is plain broken (Hyperarmor)

JJ 400 MS heavies ?WHY?

pretoastedwaffl
02-21-2019, 12:53 PM
I left because of the balance issues. Jj shaolin beserker conqueror BP all need nerfs. Then Wardens bash, shamans bite should be nerfed. I would come back if the game got a bit more balanced

The.All.Father
02-21-2019, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, but you are wrong.

Yes, I have some problems with FH devs, and I really hated this game sometimes. But look at overall game life. Devs brought us Breach, new fractions, reworks, new chfrfcters for each fraction this year. Yes, there are still some problems with balance, but you really can't say devs do not listening.

Well, new chars, new modes and all that stuff doesn't mean that devs are listening. That means that they are doing something which doesn't mean that they are doing good job. Every new hero, and every new thing is bringing problems with balance which is NORMAL and understandable. Not understandable and not acceptable is fact that they are adding new problems without fixing the old ones. I quited too, and I was devoted fan of this game, because of balance issues like berserker and conq and many more with incredibly stupid mechanics. I will never accept such thing that noobs will come and win with one/two moves or light spam u without no effort or skill. I was playing Raider and I heard that he will be reworked/buffed in next season. I might be back, but if Ubi will rework him like conq (stupid spamming ****) or make him super weak in duels (like now...) then i will quit for good.

Hormly
02-21-2019, 04:41 PM
I left after the wl rework