PDA

View Full Version : Is Patch 3.02b a beta patch?

VMF-112_Turret
11-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Is Patch 3.02b a beta patch?

VMF-112_Turret
11-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Is Patch 3.02b a beta patch?

3.JG51_BigBear
11-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Public Beta yes.

Nubarus
11-26-2004, 05:46 PM
The "b" after the patch stands for beta, so yes it is.

VF-29_Sandman
11-26-2004, 05:57 PM
keyword: public. officially released by oleg. official beta testers might not find all the bugs the community might find, so it should work out alot better for us in the long run. like everything else, any 'bugs' has to be reported via proper procedure or oleg will dismiss it. oleg is obviously looking for specific things or i doubt he would have released this.

Willey
11-26-2004, 06:00 PM
It's an interim public beta patch. They put it out mainly because of the new method for dot rendering they found last week. And that's worth it.

VW-IceFire
11-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Yes, with the Beta posted all over the place and the disclaimer in the instructions...its considered a Beta patch.

IMHO, works quite well on my system.

9th_Spitin
11-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Maybe they sould have called the game a Beta, being it was released a little early and now we have to wait for the fixes and everything else promised. The carrot that they keep dangeling in front of us is starting to spoil.

609IAP_Recon
11-26-2004, 10:37 PM
if it spoils for you - then leave - go somewhere else. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Many find this game to be very very good and much good support by Oleg. If you don't agree, then again, bye.

This game is incredible and continues to give hours of enjoyment for cheap price of game. Show some appreciation.

9th_Spitin
11-26-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey Recon,

I did not say the game sucks, or anything of that sort. Sorry if you misunderstood. I am saying that they have promised us things that they still have yet to deliver. We have been playing online without a Dedicated Server pack for over a month now.

Why is it in these forums that all anyone wants to hear is how much they love everything and how great everything is, if you try to post your opinion, they lock the thread.

I enjoy the IL2 series and spend 10 hours a week with the online community, I also spent alot of money getting my system ready for PF. So dont give me the go somewhere else *&%*. Here in America we can voice our opinion, its called FREE SPEECH.

S~

actionhank1786
11-27-2004, 12:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 9th_Spitin:
Hey Recon,

I did not say the game sucks, or anything of that sort. Sorry if you misunderstood. I am saying that they have promised us things that they still have yet to deliver. We have been playing online without a Dedicated Server pack for over a month now.

Why is it in these forums that all anyone wants to hear is how much they love everything and how great everything is, if you try to post your opinion, they lock the thread.

I enjoy the IL2 series and spend 10 hours a week with the online community, I also spent alot of money getting my system ready for PF. So dont give me the go somewhere else *&%*. Here in America we can voice our opinion, its called FREE SPEECH.

S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spittin, if you've been a fan of this game for any time over a month, you know that all of that stuff is coming in due time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Just keep your head up and enjoy watching a game grow from what many thought was a buggy release to the defining Pacific flight sim

Slammin_
11-27-2004, 12:59 AM
I bet he doesn't even run a server. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Arms1
11-27-2004, 02:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 9th_Spitin:
Hey Recon,

S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll practise my right of free speech, "Patience Grasshopper"

VVS-Manuc
11-27-2004, 04:10 AM
It seems that all patches which came from old IL-2 up to now were more or less not more than beta state patches http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

DuxCorvan
11-27-2004, 04:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 609IAP_Recon:
if it spoils for you - then leave - go somewhere else. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Many find this game to be very very good and much good support by Oleg. If you don't agree, then again, bye.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.misterrogers.org/images/early_care/fc/ill1_madyoufeel.gif

Nubarus
11-27-2004, 05:09 AM
Hey Recon,

S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be helpful if you voice your opinion after you get your facts straight.

So far you practiced your freedom of speech but your knowledge of the subject you picked is rather poor.

Name one WWII flight sim that has so much support from the developer, and keeps giving support and additional FREE stuff that was NOT promissed in the first place.

As for the promissed stuff written on the box is UbiSoft's mistake, not 1C Maddox games and 1C Maddox people are the ones writing all the patches and that deliver in the end.
Oleg already knew that not everything would fit on 2 disks and that an additional datadisk was needed and he told this to UbiSoft but they printed the boxes anyway.

Your lack of patience clouds your vision on this matter.

9th_Spitin
11-27-2004, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nubarus:
As for the promissed stuff written on the box is UbiSoft's mistake, not 1C Maddox games <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for pointing that out to me, not everyone knows that.

Its all good, was just venting and like I said, voicing my opinion.

S~

bfokker
11-27-2004, 01:38 PM
You all deserve this award.

http://www.thehumorsource.com/pictures/646.jpg

Mjollnir111675
11-27-2004, 01:48 PM
bfokker yer killin me man!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Lav69
11-27-2004, 02:05 PM
Maybe they sould have called the game a Beta, being it was released a little early and now we have to wait for the fixes and everything else promised. The carrot that they keep dangeling in front of us is starting to spoil. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then dont play!!.

bfokker
11-27-2004, 02:06 PM
Last time they deleted it on me...LMAO.

Mjollnir111675
11-27-2004, 02:09 PM
I know!!! check yer pm!!!

Lav69
11-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Hey Recon,

S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Yeah it's is also freedom of speech to tell you to quit being a whiner. I don't care how much money you spent upgrading your piece of ****. Who asked you to do that?

Freycinet
11-27-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey Recon,

S~ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Free speech doesn't exist in the corporate world, this is a corporate website, so if they tell you to get lost, they are in their complete right to do so. I personally would be happy to not have to read your "venting", you're getting the best sim there is and still you ***** and moan, go play CFS3 and come back with another attitude please.

dragonhart38
11-27-2004, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bfokker:
You all deserve this award.

Oh my..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

9th_Spitin
11-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Dragonhart38,

I wish I had one of those p-51's when I was a kid. Great pedal car. I wonder if you could fix a bb gun into the nose of it for your kid.