PDA

View Full Version : Black Prior is too safe and dangerous.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-19-2019, 04:00 AM
With all of the games I have played, I would have to say that the game has been ruined for me on too many occasions. Black Prior in every single match. Black prior doing 20 damage on a light! A whole bar! It is as if no matter what you do, he is safe and can never lose health. It is too fast to do that much damage! He does incredible heavy damage and is too safe in his all guard. Even a Berserker is not even on the same level as Black Prior. Why hasn't he been dealt with? At this point it's an upgraded Conqueror. Why does he have so many bashes for a character who is all about countering and defending? Black Prior has so many problems, arguably more than the Wu Lin. Were the team trying to make an even more over rated, over powered character? I really have been so loyal to this game, because I thought it could be so much more, but with all of the characters that will be spewed out, I don't think any of the old reworked characters will be even on their level. It's hard. It's sad. And I don't think your team will do anything about it, but I hope so... It hurts. I don't want to be a op character. I want to play as MY character, and be liable at the same time. Fighting a Black Prior in every match is not making my character liable. Especially since Black prior is both defensive and a harasser. Please fix this Ubisoft... I beg of you. Shugoki had an amazing rework which I love. I love fighting against him because he is just that good, but a Black Prior even being able to defeat Orochi, Berserker, Raider, Warlord, Highlander, Shinobi, Kensei, Valkyrie, and warden with ease just by a light attack spam is just too much. It's way too fast. What I ask is since he has bashes, nerf the damage of his lights and a little nerf to his heavies. I want a even playing ground. Not an uphill nor downhill battle. Thank you.

ChampionRuby50g
02-19-2019, 04:19 AM
I know this is like your 4th post, but use some common sense please. Two off your threads already have threads about the exact same thing, matchmaking and BP on this exact same page right below your threads. You donít need to make brand new threads and create un needed clutter on the front page, just comment what you want to say on the already established threads. If there isnít a thread on the first page of the forum about your issue, then make a new thread.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-19-2019, 06:27 AM
Oh we have a big boy. Well sorry, lad, but I want to get my information about the game to the devs. "Have so common sense." Have some common decency. I have no care in what pet peeves you hve. Let me do me, you do you, and for god's sake let's keep to our at least understanding and non toxic behavior.

ChampionRuby50g
02-19-2019, 08:22 AM
Oh we have a big boy. Well sorry, lad, but I want to get my information about the game to the devs. "Have so common sense." Have some common decency. I have no care in what pet peeves you hve. Let me do me, you do you, and for god's sake let's keep to our at least understanding and non toxic behavior.

Oh we have a kid here. If itís toxic to say please, I donít know what to say. Itís not a pet peeve, itís making the forum easier to manage without having multiple threads on the same topic. Itís also better for you, because youíre much more likely to get feedback from other players and get moderator attention on a thread that already has multiple comments than a thread with none about the same topic. You can get your info to the devs without filling the feed up with double threads. Itís not that hard.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 02:23 AM
Why are you starting things, lad? All I'm doing is the same as every other person on this forum. I'm giving flaws and things that make the game unfair. If you would, quit you pet peeve rant and let me go about my conversation for the devs. Everyone is talking about Black Prior, everyone is talking about Matchmaking, and everyone is talking about their concerns in different threads. I understand where you're coming from and I am SO sorry to get on your nerves so easily, but I wanna get first hand reply from the devs. If you're offended, by all means continue your rant. I just want to get my info the way I need to get it. And I want to spread more awareness about it (which BTW seems to be working great.)

ChampionRuby50g
02-20-2019, 03:55 AM
Youíre not going to get a first hand reply from the devs in any case, if thatís what youíre after. A forum mod would comment on your thread and say they passed the info on, and thatíll be the end of it.

But yeah, itís working great. Your threads have received HEAPS of attention compared to the ones already established.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 03:57 AM
Yeah. Thanks for acknowledging that! You get it! Good to hear you agree ;)