PDA

View Full Version : PLS SEND THIS TO SPLICED...important..read the desc

matt89connor
02-16-2019, 02:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWTpHz-zQdQ&list=PLqe7_IvAgExP_pXZRFijxZlbnrAZxkFD1

it was January 31st, I was finishing the video "Valk & Goki love story part1", waiting in fact, the start of the servers to use the "new" shugoki and record some battles.
That day I was also connected to the stream of Spliced, also he was waiting like me, he put a song and immediately it entered my ear: thanks to it, I already took inspiration to create the video that I put in addition, that song has made me remember the memories of my youth (being born in '89).

That said, I wish you good vision, I'm sure that some will find it fun (although I hope all XD), I ask you a courtesy: please, if someone can send this video to Spliced in person and make sure that they see him because they are sure he will love this song :)

Thanks for the support

matt89connor
02-17-2019, 11:49 PM
if someone can send this to Mr spliced (i can't find any way to send a message) i will be grateful

Tundra 793
02-18-2019, 02:38 AM
This ain't really how forums work mate, no idea if anyone here actually knows the dude. If there's not a publicly available means of contact, that's probably for a reason. Usually there's a page on someone's YouTube page, at least a Twitter or somethin'.

Vakris_One
02-18-2019, 03:43 AM
2 seconds of Google-fu revealed his Twitter account: @SplicedYoutube

You can send your video to him there personally.