PDA

View Full Version : This game is unbearable with its fundemental flaws

Mr.Etiam
02-16-2019, 01:53 AM
I understand people who have been here for 3 years are used to this fiasco somehow.

The TTK is too short for how chaotic this game is.
Falling down out of stamina is too common and usually means a death sentence.
being fully stamina drained is too common.
guard breaking is what this game revolves around and the counter guard breaking is too difficult
The UI isn't customizable and things like guard break reticule indicators and minimap are way to small
Its too hard to see what the hell is going on in. its just plain hard to see especially with he assinine blinds that hurt your eyes and smoke bombs that last to long.
2h weapon chars or heavy classes coming late to a team fight nuking you with one heavy or nuking you on the ground.

Char balancing isn't that great there seems to be a clear bias for samurai classes or anything asian.

this game needs to be made a little more livable and easier to play it should be a goal for ubisoft because this game spits out new players faster than anything ive ever seen.
Im not requesting it be dumbed down most of these things i feel need to tweaked. it needs nuances quality of life changes. current state in many circumstance doesnt lend itself to intelligent gameplay.

Devils-_-legacy
02-16-2019, 02:19 AM
I understand people who have been here for 3 years are used to this fiasco somehow.

guard breaking is what this game revolves around and the counter guard breaking is too difficult
The UI isn't customizable and things like guard break reticule indicators and minimap are way to small
Its too hard to see what the hell is going on in. its just plain hard to see especially with he assinine blinds that hurt your eyes and smoke bombs that last to long.
2h weapon chars or heavy classes coming late to a team fight nuking you with one heavy or nuking you on the ground.

Char balancing isn't that great there seems to be a clear bias for samurai classes or anything asian.

this game needs to be made a little more livable and easier to play it should be a goal for ubisoft because this game spits out new players faster than anything ive ever seen.
Im not requesting it be dumbed down most of these things i feel need to tweaked. it needs nuances quality of life changes. current state in many circumstance doesnt lend itself to intelligent gameplay.

Lol
okay to start TTK is related to your skill compared against the opponents your matched with I wouldnt want them to change this.
oos is ment to punishing as you were either being predictable and got parried or way to aggressive.
this game revolves around mind games not guard break that was the defensive meta were the game revolved around one chain that you rinsed repeated in till you won feint > parry > gb.
the char balancing I'm really confused by how you come to this conclusion lol?.
honestly it's never been better for new player with the removal of gear stats and the other changes they made since s1 its just that for honor has a deep unforgiving learning curve

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
02-16-2019, 02:31 AM
In the upper levels it's mind games. In the lower levels it's GBs and lightspam.

RoosterIlluzion
02-16-2019, 05:06 AM

Stop swinging your weapon around like Star Wars Kid, and you won't be oos that often.
But your other complaints sound like a spoiled brat *****ing to his parents.

rasi777125
02-16-2019, 07:54 AM
You talk Bul....,there is so many Button Lags, i play only Duell and is a Guy whit a Latenz waht jump to 35-70 or more i hafe many Problems to play, this Game is so defekt its only a big sh... . Not the new Hero is the Probleme and not the rework of Shukoki, i thing the Server is a big sh...