PDA

View Full Version : Could we have the old music back?

pretoastedwaffl
02-15-2019, 11:25 PM
I miss the music from the first season of for honor. Would really like to hear the different faction themes again when playing. No offence to the new music it's still good I just liked the old music

chukblok
02-16-2019, 04:36 AM
The original knights/promises theme will always be cemented in my brain...amazing

pretoastedwaffl
02-16-2019, 12:20 PM
Yeah exactly the music from the campaign and the Knights theme was so good.

ChampionRuby50g
02-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Agreed. I really do miss the season 1 music, and was thinking about it the other day and how good it was. Maybe Iím just nostalgic.

RenegadeRasta
02-16-2019, 09:15 PM
I miss hearing the drums after winning a match. It was awesome and catchy. Now we have stupid Overwatch poses and not so catchy tunes because greed.

pretoastedwaffl
02-16-2019, 11:42 PM
I just kinda want the campaign/history of for honour to link into the multiplayer so having the faction themes having the strong holds open to players to visit by making the game partly open mapped. These small things could make the faction war a lot more interesting. I just really enjoy fighting for your faction and winning. Unfortunately it doesn't happen too often with the Knights. Nevertheless the old music would be great if it returned

UbiInsulin
02-17-2019, 12:56 AM
I can ask the team if previous music could be kept on as an option.

Jazz117Volkov
02-17-2019, 12:02 PM
Yes, the Knight theme was magical. Evocative and perfectly suited to the game's (pre-release) atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojU5mx-azwg

pretoastedwaffl
02-17-2019, 02:19 PM
That would be great thank you

Vakris_One
02-17-2019, 06:14 PM
Yes, the Knight theme was magical. Evocative and perfectly suited to the game's (pre-release) atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojU5mx-azwg
It felt like a more humble and grittier atmosphere. The newer soundtracks, with the exception of some like the S5 Apolyon one, started sounding a bit too generic and too busy.

ChampionRuby50g
02-17-2019, 09:55 PM
It felt like a more humble and grittier atmosphere. The newer soundtracks, with the exception of some like the S5 Apolyon one, started sounding a bit too generic and too busy.

I was trying to think off the words to describe it, but you nailed it. The original soundtracks where a lot more sombre, and serious and fit the theme of the game much more.