PDA

View Full Version : Errors I come accross.

kirzan
04-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Hello Ubisoft,

I've been trying for 6 hours to play this game and there's always a new error that comes up. Here's a rundown of what happened and what I tried to do to fix it.

At first, the game was super choppy and just wouldn't run, found the ATI hotfix, done, the game runs great!

Second, I got constant VPU Recover errors, fine, disable.

Third, I got the infamous ati2dvag.dll error (man I thought this was dealt with years ago) but no, what else than a Ubisoft product to bring that up again.

Fourth, now the game just crashes after approximately 20 minutes of gameplay.

All that mixed with the DRM that just won't connect sometimes. Ubisoft, take care of your game, it's fun, it really is! and I'm not in the mansion yet. Please, please do something!

kirzan
04-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Hello Ubisoft,

I've been trying for 6 hours to play this game and there's always a new error that comes up. Here's a rundown of what happened and what I tried to do to fix it.

At first, the game was super choppy and just wouldn't run, found the ATI hotfix, done, the game runs great!

Second, I got constant VPU Recover errors, fine, disable.

Third, I got the infamous ati2dvag.dll error (man I thought this was dealt with years ago) but no, what else than a Ubisoft product to bring that up again.

Fourth, now the game just crashes after approximately 20 minutes of gameplay.

All that mixed with the DRM that just won't connect sometimes. Ubisoft, take care of your game, it's fun, it really is! and I'm not in the mansion yet. Please, please do something!

Dread_stunlock
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM
You wouldn't happen to break any mirrors? Those are some bad Kharma issuse ><