PDA

View Full Version : Drivers detection/Red World

Freesert
10-11-2004, 08:22 AM
When i ran the program that looks for updated drivers through Myst it comes up with invaldi driver and this game may not work blah blah blah. Drivers are updated as far as i can go with the Card i have Nvidia 5200 FX 128meg and i still get this error. The game does work however except two places. The first one is Artus bedroom the lamp next to the bed at night the bedspread is red going to ornage going to black then orange then well you get the idea. With the light off AND on. Its like the bedspread cant make up its mind. The other place is the second Palace on Spire. The whole part of the game is red. It goes to the correct color when lightning strikes. The only time it goes back to normal is when im on the second level. I can do the power part of the puzzle but its rather hard to see.

Free

Freesert
10-11-2004, 08:22 AM
When i ran the program that looks for updated drivers through Myst it comes up with invaldi driver and this game may not work blah blah blah. Drivers are updated as far as i can go with the Card i have Nvidia 5200 FX 128meg and i still get this error. The game does work however except two places. The first one is Artus bedroom the lamp next to the bed at night the bedspread is red going to ornage going to black then orange then well you get the idea. With the light off AND on. Its like the bedspread cant make up its mind. The other place is the second Palace on Spire. The whole part of the game is red. It goes to the correct color when lightning strikes. The only time it goes back to normal is when im on the second level. I can do the power part of the puzzle but its rather hard to see.

Free

Mowog
10-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Freesert --

I have the same graphics card you do, and got the same prompt. I went ahead and updated the drivers as suggested. The last time I'd done that was a few months ago while playing Uru, so I surmised that nVidia had come up with new stuff in the meantime, and that Myst IV needed that new stuff. The update was simple enough, and so far, Revelation runs great. I'm assuming Uru still works! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Freesert
10-11-2004, 12:23 PM
My drivers are updated since i install reveleation. 3rd time through and still same red problem and bedroom problem but so far those are the only problems. I have no problems in the lusher frames which is good.

Free