PDA

View Full Version : Was Ezio a Womanizer? + ACR (possible spoilers)

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure if he could be considered one, but he did get around w/ the ladies - and even some Courtisans in ACII after a mission.

I'm not sure what the right word would be for him since he wasn't piggish about his flirting & relationships,
but the one thing I'm a little disappointed about in ACR so far is that this aspect about Ezio is gone.

I realize he's mature now and in a different stage of life - looking for a quality woman and to be in love . . but I did want more ...'passion' going on in some sense since it was so central to his character.

I'm only in Sequence 7, maybe there's more to this, but so far, I'm a little bummed about his ...romantic situation.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

(I clicked "find" but don't see any threads on this, hope it's not a repeat.)

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure if he could be considered one, but he did get around w/ the ladies - and even some Courtisans in ACII after a mission.

I'm not sure what the right word would be for him since he wasn't piggish about his flirting & relationships,
but the one thing I'm a little disappointed about in ACR so far is that this aspect about Ezio is gone.

I realize he's mature now and in a different stage of life - looking for a quality woman and to be in love . . but I did want more ...'passion' going on in some sense since it was so central to his character.

I'm only in Sequence 7, maybe there's more to this, but so far, I'm a little bummed about his ...romantic situation.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

(I clicked "find" but don't see any threads on this, hope it's not a repeat.)

LightRey
11-25-2011, 06:20 AM
He has his moments with Sofia.

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Oh thank God. thanks lol

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
Oh thank God. thanks lol

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But not like the last 2 games, he never touches her "until near the end", Its mostly Innocent love and and genuine attraction with Ezio using the most creative pick up lines ever...

Bipolar Matt
11-25-2011, 07:18 AM
I'm glad he wasn't like that in Revelations. That sort of behavior is fine up to a certain age. Ezio in his early 50s in Revelations would be too old and that would have been creepy. Like those old men you see out and about who hit on younger women. Yuck.

ProdiGurl
11-25-2011, 07:43 AM
THnks for the added info @ _M.
I had read someone's post that was a spoiler (which they didn't warn about) & it had me worried about this part of the relationship.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
I'm glad he wasn't like that in Revelations. That sort of behavior is fine up to a certain age. Ezio in his early 50s in Revelations would be too old and that would have been creepy. Like those old men you see out and about who hit on younger women. Yuck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya I agree. This game has a more mature feel to it, him acting like he was 30 with the girls would be out of place and pretty creepy lol.

Just that since he was like that, I'd expect him to be a little ... 'bolder' w/ Sophia by now. I believe his character would easily allow that without ruining the chivalry and quality of the relationship he's seeking w/ her.

I really loved one of the scenes where he's writing Claudia about her & how much he cares about her - & he explained what his issues are as to why he wasn't pursuing her so strongly.
Made sense, I just wanted it to be different.

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 07:58 AM
I loved the whole trick Ezio to have a picnic because he's so busy.

They really did a good job at getting their relationship across I thought.

EDIT -- Plus, there was lots of off screen magic of course. She was sharing Dante poems and stuff with him. Hah.

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
I loved the whole trick Ezio to have a picnic because he's so busy.

They really did a good job at getting their relationship across I thought.

EDIT -- Plus, there was lots of off screen magic of course. She was sharing Dante poems and stuff with him. Hah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really liked how he had matured in Revelations, I was kinda disappointed in Brotherhood, at how he had never seemed to change that much..
I really liked the relationship between him and Sofia, I actually smiled a lot when they were together every time..