PDA

View Full Version : sequence 14

bdamski
12-15-2009, 08:06 AM
I have put all the codex pages in the right place the pice of eden(apple)in the right place and what should i do now? I'm standing by the codex glitch with the eagle vision and i can see map of the world can some one please help me with this

bdamski
12-15-2009, 08:06 AM
I have put all the codex pages in the right place the pice of eden(apple)in the right place and what should i do now? I'm standing by the codex glitch with the eagle vision and i can see map of the world can some one please help me with this

marlynn7874
12-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Turn the pages and it will give you a clue...it is a map of the world and you need to get them turned right to find the final peice of the game

bdamski
12-15-2009, 08:31 AM
so when they show me map of the world they are not in the right order?

thekyle0
12-15-2009, 02:06 PM
marlynn7874, he obviously knows to spin them and make the world map. It was in his original post.

bdamski, Try spinning the east coast of the US around. If you're not playing a really large TV then it looks like it fits in 2 different positions, while only one really works. If that doesn't work then you could also take a look at the page with eastern Mediterranean and the Black sea because that one appears to fit in the wrong position too.

bdamski
12-15-2009, 02:21 PM
will tray now thanks for help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif