PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Mode

primerib69
08-20-2010, 11:47 PM
So do you guys think that there's going to be a Prestige Mode or something like that? It seems to be the trend for most MP games these days.

primerib69
08-20-2010, 11:47 PM
So do you guys think that there's going to be a Prestige Mode or something like that? It seems to be the trend for most MP games these days.

ninjasownu
08-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Have levels even been confirmed?

primerib69
08-21-2010, 12:01 AM
yessirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

xChupa
08-21-2010, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
So do you guys think that there's going to be a Prestige Mode or something like that? It seems to be the trend for most MP games these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A trend? Most multiplayer games?

I can't think of any besides Call of Duty...? Please inform me of any others.

Account_Deleted
08-21-2010, 01:39 AM
rank? yes
presitege? no

keep the level at max at 100 = Ezio/ Grand master

primerib69
08-21-2010, 02:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xChupa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
So do you guys think that there's going to be a Prestige Mode or something like that? It seems to be the trend for most MP games these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't think of any besides Call of Duty...? Please inform me of any others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Red Dead Redemption, Bad Company 2. There are others I though.

Caligula__
08-21-2010, 02:34 AM
but why would Abstergo want their Templars to have to go back to level 1? Sure it'd be kwl but Abstergo is all like "We stay at the top and will never move" so i doubt they'd want to have Prestige but it'll be kwl if there is

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/i/2010/089/7/5/Jedi__s_Creed__Ezio_Auditore_by_JackJasra.png

Axel-Bit
08-21-2010, 04:45 AM
Maybe not so much a prestige mode, but something for when you reach the highest level would be cool, just so long as it isn't 'get to the highest level 10 times'.

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Maybe you should post this in the existing threads Prime http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 06:09 AM
I never really liked the Prestige concept. Why would you want to start all over again?
But that's spoken from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 point of view, I'm not sure what AC:B would be offering IF they had a Prestige mode.

TG-Raylock
08-21-2010, 08:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xChupa:

I can't think of any besides Call of Duty...? Please inform me of any others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Red Dead Redemption, Bad Company 2. There are others I though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres no prestige in Bad Company 2 you fool.

primerib69
08-21-2010, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TG-Raylock:

Red Dead Redemption, Bad Company 2. There are others I though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres no prestige in Bad Company 2 you fool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not called prestige but there is. It's called Veteran and it's the exact same thing. In Red Dead it's called "Passing Into Legend". THey all have different names but are all the same thing

Black_Widow9
08-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplsyer game modes you want to see (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8001007968)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>