PDA

View Full Version : Locating Templars and Flags in AC1



PurpleHaze1980
02-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Is there a way of locating the Templars and the flags more easily than just aimlessly wandering until you happen upon them? I've completed the game but only found 31 templars and about 44 of each flag...

PurpleHaze1980
02-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Is there a way of locating the Templars and the flags more easily than just aimlessly wandering until you happen upon them? I've completed the game but only found 31 templars and about 44 of each flag...

meuy11
02-05-2010, 03:17 AM
I have a map that came with the game that shows where all the flags are but im not too sure about the Templars.

meuy11
02-05-2010, 03:24 AM
I am stuck with AC1,I can't unlock the rest of the maps. It just says 3 investigations needed to access assassination memory. It says climb a viewpoint to find investigations.

I have climbed all the viewpoints in every map though. It also says talk to the Bureau Leader in Damascus, Acre and Jerusalem and i have talked to them all. They say "is your work finished yet Altair??" Altair says "no not yet" and they tell me to get out of here then.

Pffft I don't know what to do anymore I'm running around aimlessly with nothing to do. I saved every citizen possible and killed hundreds of guards... HELP!!!

Be nice to finish this game before I start AC2.

PurpleHaze1980
02-05-2010, 05:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by meuy11:
I have a map that came with the game that shows where all the flags are but im not too sure about the Templars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't get that map. My version of the game came with NO instruction manual and no serial numbers, etc (just a basic install). The manual is on the CD I think but I don't remember seeing any "maps" for it. It'd be too hard to keep alt tabbing to check the map (and alt tab doesn't work anyway with Assassin is running).


As for your "climb a view point" thingy...if you're a PC user you could try doing one of the additional investigations that the informant allows you to do - I did the stealth assassinate archers investigation and got information about the other investigations from there...

elaine8405
02-05-2010, 12:36 PM
This site http://guides.gamepressure.com/assassinscreedpc/ has flag & templar locations--look at the right side-bar, beneath Memory Block 7. Happy hunting!

nitres15
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbxsJlINceo
arghhhh !!!!!!!?!!!

PurpleHaze1980
02-05-2010, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elaine8405:
This site http://guides.gamepressure.com/assassinscreedpc/ has flag & templar locations--look at the right side-bar, beneath Memory Block 7. Happy hunting! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you so much! Am looking forward to finding them all (will have to make drawing/memorize locations, but this is so much more helpful than random searching http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

lazynicole
02-05-2010, 03:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by meuy11:
I am stuck with AC1,I can't unlock the rest of the maps. It just says 3 investigations needed to access assassination memory. It says climb a viewpoint to find investigations.

I have climbed all the viewpoints in every map though. It also says talk to the Bureau Leader in Damascus, Acre and Jerusalem and i have talked to them all. They say "is your work finished yet Altair??" Altair says "no not yet" and they tell me to get out of here then.

Pffft I don't know what to do anymore I'm running around aimlessly with nothing to do. I saved every citizen possible and killed hundreds of guards... HELP!!!

Be nice to finish this game before I start AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This happened to me last night too... I'm replaying AC1. You need to go into another area. I think i was in Acre. Got the message to complete 3 tasks of 6 to continue and I spend ages running around stupid looking for what to do when I accidently stumbled into the "rich" area and found new viewpoints, etc to do. Go towards the other areas in the city on your map. One of them will be open for you to continue. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif