PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR: 3 monitors still better than one?

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 07:10 AM
Anyone out there using TrackIR with 3 monitors?

Is it that much better than TrackIR with just one monitor?

Having used the device with IL2 FB and FS 2002, a computer-tech-friend says it's not necessary to have 3 monitors as TrackIR gives you all the side vision you need.

Would appreciate any input/advice as I'm ordering a new computer in a few weeks and still haven't decided whether or not to go with the ATI 9800 and one monitor or Matrox Parhelia and 3 monitors.

By the way, thanks to these forums, I've been using TIR for a couple of weeks now and have to say that you didn't exaggerate one bit ... it's awesome!

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 07:10 AM
Anyone out there using TrackIR with 3 monitors?

Is it that much better than TrackIR with just one monitor?

Having used the device with IL2 FB and FS 2002, a computer-tech-friend says it's not necessary to have 3 monitors as TrackIR gives you all the side vision you need.

Would appreciate any input/advice as I'm ordering a new computer in a few weeks and still haven't decided whether or not to go with the ATI 9800 and one monitor or Matrox Parhelia and 3 monitors.

By the way, thanks to these forums, I've been using TIR for a couple of weeks now and have to say that you didn't exaggerate one bit ... it's awesome!