PDA

View Full Version : How Do I make the TBM/F flyable?

timh66
07-12-2006, 03:57 AM
I know this is daft, I've flown aircraft in all versions of this excellent flight sim. Hell I helped design & code EF2000 some years ago.

Heres' the rub, I guess I'm a born mudmover. There is only the Dauntless. Lets face it I've read pilots notes on the crate, it wasn,t that good. So please, please, please couls someone tell me how to make the TBM flyable or is someone working on a flyable version?

If anyone wants to read a book about FAA ops in the pacific , there is the excellent Carrier Pilot by Norman Hanson.

So any advice on how to make the avenger flyable would be appreciated.

timh66
07-12-2006, 03:57 AM
I know this is daft, I've flown aircraft in all versions of this excellent flight sim. Hell I helped design & code EF2000 some years ago.

Heres' the rub, I guess I'm a born mudmover. There is only the Dauntless. Lets face it I've read pilots notes on the crate, it wasn,t that good. So please, please, please couls someone tell me how to make the TBM flyable or is someone working on a flyable version?

If anyone wants to read a book about FAA ops in the pacific , there is the excellent Carrier Pilot by Norman Hanson.

So any advice on how to make the avenger flyable would be appreciated.

JG53Frankyboy
07-12-2006, 04:22 AM
no way, has something to do with trademark issues.

please try "find" function for more info.

RamsteinUSA
07-12-2006, 06:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timh66:

So any advice on how to make the avenger flyable would be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marry Olegs sister.... or buy his farm some new goats....

we tried everything else. something has got to work..

Pentallion
07-13-2006, 12:46 AM
You can do it in a dogfight server if it's set up properly. You make the server file, then insert the name of the nonflyable plane you want, in this case, the torpedo bomber. Then you start up the dogfight server with externals enabled and you choose a flyable plane just to sit in the cockpit. This is important, you must sit in the cockpit of a flyable for a moment. Then you can go back and pick a new plane, in this case the torpedo bomber, and fly that. You won't be in the cockpit because there is no cockpit, but you can then fly it from external.

stansdds
07-13-2006, 04:11 AM
How to get a flyable TBF/M? You can get the full TBF/M with cockpit if someone would be brave enough to get into my time travel machine, go back to the point where the Pacific Fighters box art was being made and make sure they leave out the word "Grumman" in relation to the Wildcat and Hellcat. Then we might also have lots more flyable aircraft, maybe more maps of the Pacific as well. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

IBTL