PDA

View Full Version : AC III Remastered CZ language

jakubiczech
02-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Hello,
Will be AC III Remastered have CZ subtitles?

Thank you

Jakub

UbiSnout
02-08-2019, 01:30 AM
Ahoj and welcome to the forum!

The original game had Czech interface and subtitles. The remastered should support it at the same extend. ;)

jakubiczech
02-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Hello,
Thank you for answer. It is good news but I still little bit confused. Liberation did not have the subtitles if I know and so did DLC. Will the whole game include the DLC and Liberation CZ subtitles? ;-)

Thanky you so much

Jakub

Meteoritek
03-28-2019, 10:01 AM
AC 3 Remastered not czech subtitles. WHY WHY WHY ???

jshama
03-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Yes we need Cz subtitles .

Mr.Distaris
03-29-2019, 08:17 PM
So where are Czech subtitles? Actually I dont mind, but players in Czechia and Slovakia are used to Czech language in game. Except Rogue.. Ubisoft Sofia didn't even care about it, so we had to translate it on our own. I just don't understand. You had it all translated already.. Why it's not in Remastered edition?

ales551
04-07-2019, 09:20 PM
I'm glad for our translatorists. In original game you had Czech subtitles from Czech company Playman s.r.o. So I want to know, why aren't there when you've got them? We even had to translate Rogue and Liberations HD, because someone forgotton about us. You are very great company which is known at over world and you can permit to translate game in other languages (exclude EN, DE, FR, IT, RU, CHI).

Ramse
04-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Same in finnish. Original game is finnish language but remastered not. Language update, please. 👍🏻

ales551
05-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Can you answer us, please?

(A jeste navic neodpoví...)

DarthSeptimus
05-22-2019, 06:21 PM
Cz language is not the only one it's misses. Hungarian language was part of the original game. But in the remastered edition it's missing too. Well... I didn't hear anything about extra scenes or sentences in the game so i really don't know why are the didn't put these languages into the remastered. I Really hope Hu anc Cz subtitles will be back again in the game! We didn't want anything new. Just what we get in the original.

Please UBI hear us!

Meteoritek
06-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Hey, UBI, can you answer us, or you ****ting on the paying customers ? Just like no answer about bug in mission keeper and kyros in dlc from odyssey… Same situation...no answer, no response....jus nothing from your side :-(((