PDA

View Full Version : Muti-Player online Brotherhood questions

samward
05-13-2010, 01:10 AM
I am sorry if this has been posted somewhere else already but I have a question about the new game. Not sure anyone will have the answer but here it goes. With the new online multilayer aspect to ACIII does anyone know if that is an essential part of the game...in other words do you have to use that function to complete the game and the story? Or is it going to be an extra feature that will just enhance play but is not essential to to the plot or finishing the game?

samward
05-13-2010, 01:10 AM
I am sorry if this has been posted somewhere else already but I have a question about the new game. Not sure anyone will have the answer but here it goes. With the new online multilayer aspect to ACIII does anyone know if that is an essential part of the game...in other words do you have to use that function to complete the game and the story? Or is it going to be an extra feature that will just enhance play but is not essential to to the plot or finishing the game?

jimbo11235813
05-13-2010, 05:16 AM
Brotherhood probably isn't AC3, but an extension to Ezio's story. Anyway, it has been written somewhere in the forum (not sure where or where they had read it) that there should be 15 hours worth of single player.

Found this (http://it-chuiko.com/computers/3720-the-date-of-release-of-assassins-creed-brotherhood.html) , which confirms that it has single player mode.