PDA

View Full Version : Killing from above.

Pandoraa
11-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I cant for the life of me...drop down and kill a guard from a rooftop...I always end up just alerting them and hanging from the ledge.

Pandoraa
11-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I cant for the life of me...drop down and kill a guard from a rooftop...I always end up just alerting them and hanging from the ledge.

KillerKahuna
11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pandoraa:
I cant for the life of me...drop down and kill a guard from a rooftop...I always end up just alerting them and hanging from the ledge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah same here it's weird huh ? I tried killing Monferat the way it was shown in the walkthrough but it didn't work , u know , Ubisoft jumped off that ledge and then immidietly killed him with one single stab ... gotta say , how do you do that ???

Freefall69
11-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Its easy

You dont have to jump first off! u just lock onto your target than is below you, run toward the edge, holding lock on and right trigger and press x when your near the edge, he jumps on the ledge onto the automatically. but the victim has to be unaware of your presence

Karl_93
11-16-2007, 10:54 AM
ive done it once but could never do it again even after trying many different techniques. I'm pretty sure i didn't lock on, i think i just held R (360) then the assassinate sign came up so i pressed x and he leapt down and killed him. I'm gonna try doing it more and experiment. ill get back to u guys. though i do love going up to random guards and trying to see how many i can kill without alerting anyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

XNeofX
11-16-2007, 10:57 AM
I did it twice.

If your on roof run and hold the r1 button then press x and square(assassinate)

pretty sure that's how i did it

Pandoraa
11-16-2007, 12:25 PM
So you dont have to lock on to them?

all_seeing_1978
11-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I have found that it is easier to do it as a high profile kill. use eagle vision to id the target and use the hp kill option

custos
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
all_seeing_1978: what do you mean with "hp kill"?

Pandoraa
11-16-2007, 02:53 PM
high profile

custos
11-16-2007, 02:57 PM
hmm, im not sure how to do a high profile kill.

any1 wanna do me a favior and tell me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The_Werty66
11-16-2007, 04:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by custos:
hmm, im not sure how to do a high profile kill.

any1 wanna do me a favior and tell me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, let's just be as blunt as we can be here, 'cause I sure as hell can't do it either. It's kind of annoying, too.

dirtybird21
11-16-2007, 04:26 PM
High profile is holding R (360) It makes everything you do more insane.