PDA

View Full Version : Apex legends, hope your paying attention ubi.

fastastoast
02-04-2019, 09:41 PM
Obviously not I've played this and I'm not saying it'll be any good. But the having check the EA website I just felt so sorry for ghost wars.

Why can't we have that kind of professional product backup? If respawn can take something old and make it to something that seems to be generating internet hype and again seems to be a truly marketable IP with a future why can't ubisoft?

Take ghost wars and do that with it.

SwishaBlast_GER
02-05-2019, 05:58 PM
I have allready downloaded it and will try it on Weekend....

mfraley65
02-06-2019, 03:00 AM
To get that hype they would have to make a BR mode. Had Apex been anything else no hype. I prefer it to others I will say. But it is not some kind of amazing or innovative thing. They just took Titanfall, stripped the titans, the parkour, and made a BR clone. For whatever reason I have been hearing BF V is crap. Then the same people say if they would just get their BR mode out. I wonder how a single map mode where you drop in and find the guns on the ground and walk around picking up the same loot until you find battle is exciting or even something these people want in every game. It is fine liking something but why the desire to have everyone copy. Basically Respawn took Titanfall which was a fresher idea and nice change of pace and stripped it down to a more bare experience to take advantage of the BR craze. Enjoying Apex some but that it what it is.