PDA

View Full Version : Nothing much in Forli? [SPOILERS]

hewkii9
11-20-2009, 06:42 PM
So, I've gotten the Piece of Eden from Rodrigo Borgia, and while hunting down the last Codex page, I realized that you only go into Romagna/Forli for one mission, which is disappointing because it's such a wonderfully depressing area. Is this area going to be expanded as DLC?

hewkii9
11-20-2009, 06:42 PM
So, I've gotten the Piece of Eden from Rodrigo Borgia, and while hunting down the last Codex page, I realized that you only go into Romagna/Forli for one mission, which is disappointing because it's such a wonderfully depressing area. Is this area going to be expanded as DLC?

Grandmaster_Z
11-21-2009, 12:20 AM
theres a lot of side missions there

Xenlecan
11-21-2009, 12:21 AM
It's also the only place where you can dye your costume black, besides Altair's armor.

X10J
11-21-2009, 12:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hewkii9:
I realized that you only go into Romagna/Forli for one mission. Is this area going to be expanded as DLC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope so. i was disappointed also. [SPOILER,SPOILER]<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> they were like. "caterina sforza, guess what we're gonna do with her." and i was like "ooooo i wonder." then nothing</span>

Xenlecan
11-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Shaun mentioned her once afterwards, briefly. He was looking through data Desmond might have missed in those ten years of corrupted data.
I believe the line was "...a funny anecdote about Catarina Sforza's reproductive organs, I'll have to tell you later..."

I don't know what to make of this, though, as he wasn't looking through the memory but through a database of that time.

Mcmole2
11-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm gonna say that Forli and the southern part of Florence are the areas of the two corrupted DNA sequences.

Xenlecan
11-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Yeah, that seems like the best guess.

the amolang
11-21-2009, 02:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xenlecan:
Shaun mentioned her once afterwards, briefly. He was looking through data Desmond might have missed in those ten years of corrupted data.
I believe the line was "...a funny anecdote about Catarina Sforza's reproductive organs, I'll have to tell you later..."

I don't know what to make of this, though, as he wasn't looking through the memory but through a database of that time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well you see, there was an event in history when Caterina Sforza climbed up to the walls of a fortress and lifted her skirts up and exposed, like, everything. she was being chased by people that wanted to kill her (I believe, or they just wanted to capture her) and they had been able to hold a few kids of her as hostages. She then lifted her skirts (as I mentioned above) and shouted down to them that even though they had her children she could still make more... hope that helped http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ibn-al-ahad
12-07-2009, 12:19 PM
I believe there will be a DLC called: The siege of Forli...

I think its out due january http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bob_Cats
12-08-2009, 02:27 AM
I think some people are blind because:

SPOILER FREAKING SPOILER!&^$@&*#^$@!!@
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;Shut up just cos I can't be bothered making the text white.

All the freaking glyphs in flori the place is riddled with them.

kingbren08
12-08-2009, 07:54 AM
the dlc is called the battle of forli

OzDavis
12-08-2009, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob_Cats:
All the freaking glyphs in flori the place is riddled with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you getting confused with Florence? 'Cos Forli has only 2 Glyphs!