PDA

View Full Version : Replay Cutscenes

Caligula__
10-28-2010, 04:41 AM
Okay, I know we can replay missions, but can we replay cutscenes?

I just replayed AC2 just for three lines (which are now my signature) but this would've easily been solved by being able to replay cutscenes.

So what do you think? Should we be able to replay cutscenes?

SlimeDynamiteD
10-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Honestly? xD
You've replayed ACII for 3 lines? XD
Way to go xD

Dude you've got internet to find those things xD
Just type: Assassin's Creed II Quotes
and a couple of links pop-up.
Anyways, it would be cool to replay the cutscenes so I'll vote yes in this matter http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BioPulse.ps3
10-28-2010, 06:18 AM
i was actually thinking about this the other day. does anyone know where i can find all the ac2 cutscenes. and yes i know i can google it, but i cant seem to find a website wit a sorted catalogue. anyways if anyone can find the cutscene for when ezio was 'accepted' in the assassins brotherhood inside that tall tower in venice, please post a link.

and as you can assume, yes replay of cutscenes would be gerat for me.

Roakeru
10-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Biopulse.PS3:
i was actually thinking about this the other day. does anyone know where i can find all the ac2 cutscenes. and yes i know i can google it, but i cant seem to find a website wit a sorted catalogue. anyways if anyone can find the cutscene for when ezio was 'accepted' in the assassins brotherhood inside that tall tower in venice, please post a link.
and as you can assume, yes replay of cutscenes would be gerat for me.
you can find the cutscenes on youtube...

DarkicoN14
10-28-2010, 08:09 AM
So what do you think? Should we be able to replay cutscenes?
Unfortunatly since i bought the AC2 DLC i cant get those 3 lines, which by the way are epic.

it would be nice to replay cutscenes and stuff

AnthonyA85
10-28-2010, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the cutscenes come as part of the mission, like in AC1 when you replayed a memory, you got the cutscenes with it (like with Altair talking to Al'Mualim at Masyaf.