PDA

View Full Version : ranked matches?

dan-1993uk
09-10-2010, 04:28 PM
anyway to play ranked match with my friend?

dan-1993uk
09-10-2010, 04:28 PM
anyway to play ranked match with my friend?

ChilledLJ
09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dan-1993uk:
anyway to play ranked match with my friend? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Both start playing at the sametime and there is a decent chance you will play with each other, not that many people are looking for games at the same time

MaDeToFaDe
09-10-2010, 06:34 PM
No one is playing 2v2 ranked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif EUGEN need to make it so two friends can search for a ranked game together. Not sure if it puts two friends on the same team? We made it in to one ranked 2v2 (because no one is playing)

TheVoice777
09-25-2010, 09:09 AM
I have not been able to get a ranked match yet, it keeps searching for games, is it region based?

Wartactics
09-25-2010, 09:13 AM
I tried yesterday during peak hours and couldn't find a 2v2 ranked match. I sat there for a couple of minutes and it never located a match. I've just been playing unranked, which is fine because I get my butt kicked half the time anyways.

Axe99
09-25-2010, 04:49 PM
I've played one ranked 2v2, but did have to wait a while (3 mins or so) - I'm on PS3, and I haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes for a 1v1 ranked. I've got a PSP, so just hit that while I'm waiting for a game, and am in Australia, so I'm generally playing at non-peak times for European or US players.

Enjoy the unranked as well, particularly as all the ranked games are 1945 - it's nice playing some different eras and mixing it up.

Although my view (for all games) is that all games should be ranked - people boost in ranked anyways, so just rank everything an then ignore the boosters (who are normally pretty obvious).

Joppsta
09-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Ignore? No.. ban and reset them. I detest boosters.

But yes, looking for a 2v2 match with a friend makes sense ! D:

Axe99
09-25-2010, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joppsta:
Ignore? No.. ban and reset them. I detest boosters.

But yes, looking for a 2v2 match with a friend makes sense ! D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. It's just most devs/publishers normally don't care so much, so we've just gotta live with 'em.

BeefyStoner
09-30-2010, 04:50 PM
I know soo many poeple who have been put off buying this game because there is no option to play ranked with a friend.

The developers are just too lazy to bother with the console version.

Joppsta
09-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Too lazy? Hmm, well, i don't know. I think it's really stupid putting stuff in that offers teams AND multiple players on said team but not allowing you to pull your friends in to play... sort of counter-productive in a way if anything.

JulyDerek
09-30-2010, 09:18 PM
Why not host a private game and invite your friend (would that be a ranked game?)

InfiniteStates
10-01-2010, 03:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulyDerek:
Why not host a private game and invite your friend (would that be a ranked game?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No. Which is what a lot of people do. So ranked 2v2 is drying up. Which is a shame.

Axe99
10-01-2010, 04:40 AM
Aye - if my mates are online, I'll play unranked 2v2 with them, and if no-ones around, then I'll play 1v1 ranked. Shame that you can't play 2v2 ranked with friends, as playing with randoms makes the results rather, well, random http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Deton_van_Zan
10-01-2010, 05:07 AM
you can't boost in this game. thats why they got the level system. where you play within your level , 0-10 , 11-20 , 21-30 .etc etc

InfiniteStates
10-01-2010, 05:54 AM
In game design I would always prefer the choice that caters to the demand of the masses rather than worry about the actions of an idiotic minority.

Viva la ranked 2v2 with friends! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ChilledLJ
10-01-2010, 07:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deton_van_Zan:
you can't boost in this game. thats why they got the level system. where you play within your level , 0-10 , 11-20 , 21-30 .etc etc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There are boosters look at 2 of the guys right near the top of the xbox leaderboards, they only played a fewe games but are level 60

Axe99
10-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Aye, I haven't found the online game yet that hasn't had boosters. Silly waste of time if you ask me though - let them waste their time 'grinding' to nowhere, and have fun with people that enjoy having fun, I say http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.