PDA

View Full Version : Mm bug

Brutal_DaDo
02-02-2019, 05:17 PM
I had to restart the ******* game 15 times and still doing it, everytime i get hyper for an update i have faith that itíll go smoothly but i set my hopes to high maybe, at marching fire release i couldnít play because of the mess of the pre-orders, now mm freeze and even restarting the game doesnít guarantee that works, next time you do an update my ps4 itís gonna explode ?

Siegfried-Z
02-02-2019, 05:45 PM
I had to restart the ******* game 15 times and still doing it, everytime i get hyper for an update i have faith that itíll go smoothly but i set my hopes to high maybe, at marching fire release i couldnít play because of the mess of the pre-orders, now mm freeze and even restarting the game doesnít guarantee that works, next time you do an update my ps4 itís gonna explode ?

😅😅 thats currently unplayable yes.
I have both PC and console .
On PC servers are impossible to access since the updatr.
On Console i could play yesterday but Today it is close To impossible.
I've land 8 games.. i've got 7 freeze and an unbalanced dominion. So i stop.

Let's see tomorrow.

As any big update they crash all their systems in need arround a week to fix it. Always. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

Brutal_DaDo
02-02-2019, 06:01 PM
😅😅 thats currently unplayable yes.
I have both PC and console .
On PC servers are impossible to access since the updatr.
On Console i could play yesterday but Today it is close To impossible.
I've land 8 games.. i've got 7 freeze and an unbalanced dominion. So i stop.

Let's see tomorrow.

As any big update they crash all their systems in need arround a week to fix it. Always. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

Iíve stopped too because it was driving me insame 😂 i could play this morbing and it wasnít that bad now itís impossible