PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Mission Generator

Curious142
11-02-2004, 04:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how to use the dynamic mission generator for PF which is available at gamershell.com? It doesn't come with much (any) documentation. I assume that this lack of doc's is due to the fact that it is a beta. That's nice, but I would still like to know how to install and use it. Thanks for any help.

CB

Curious142
11-02-2004, 04:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how to use the dynamic mission generator for PF which is available at gamershell.com? It doesn't come with much (any) documentation. I assume that this lack of doc's is due to the fact that it is a beta. That's nice, but I would still like to know how to install and use it. Thanks for any help.

CB

marmossel
11-02-2004, 04:17 AM
just unpack it in your PF install folder. You'll know you did it right when it will ask you about overwriting the older files.

Then start the game, and PF will use the new DGen to generate campaign missions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Curious142
11-02-2004, 05:57 AM
Thanks. Hopefully the program will have a little documentation when it is finalized. In the meantime this forum and the helpful people here continue fill in the blanks.

CB