PDA

View Full Version : Trade perhaps needs more explantion.

Frondale
02-01-2019, 12:09 PM
First of all, thank you for my invite to Beta for Anno 1800. It is absolutely beautiful! There are so many gorgeous details that I got way to distracted and kept losing the track of what I was doing. I have had no performance issues and no bugs yet.
The newspaper while it has a genuine game function, it also gave me a laugh at how my leadership and town management was run. Fantastic.
I am playing the tutorial version and mostly it seems good. I didn't need to but I wanted to test it for new players.

It took me ages to work out how to trade my goods direct from the port warehouse. I just could not see it as it seemed a bit different from the past Anno games. I accidentally did something on an item and this is how I figured out how to trade.

Also maybe consider adding a rotate tool tip at the bottom of the building item and placement. I had to google how to rotate the building. Just as a quick glance thing for new players.

Now I have inhabited 3 islands and tried to inhabit a 4th but it would not lay my dock warehouse down. I had all the matts but no tooltip was advising me of why I could not place it so I am not sure if it was intended to own no more than 3?

I am going to be sad when the Beta weekend finishes as I don't want to stop playing. Absolutely amazing game and I cannot wait to play all the time, even if the dude still tries to tell me to go make coffee, stretch my legs...

Cheers
Frondale

MrTwotwelve
02-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Hey,

About settling, in addition to the materials it costs influence. Are you sure you had enough of that too? It should be indicated if you hover over the settling button.

Frondale
02-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Hi,

It looked like everything was in the positive. So I was not sure if it was due to me going for a 4th island.

SuhSora
02-01-2019, 01:19 PM
How do you set up trade routes between islands? Still can't figure this out

MrTwotwelve
02-01-2019, 01:31 PM
One of the buttons below the minimap. Then it's pretty straight forward once in the trade route UI.

utopiate07
02-01-2019, 02:05 PM
When I setup a trade route it says my ship is on pause? There is a button (play button) but it doesnt change it?