PDA

View Full Version : Are the rewards already active?

lqdslvr
11-17-2009, 04:09 PM
I unlocked the achievement Welcome to the Animus 2.0 last night on 360, but it does not show up as having been acquired here. Is this active yet? Am I going to penalized for my enthusiasm because I unlocked the achievement too early? or will it show up later?

lqdslvr
11-17-2009, 04:09 PM
I unlocked the achievement Welcome to the Animus 2.0 last night on 360, but it does not show up as having been acquired here. Is this active yet? Am I going to penalized for my enthusiasm because I unlocked the achievement too early? or will it show up later?

Flesseck214
11-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, I'd like to know this as well. Can you redeem them through your console and/or can you do it online through your PC?

asenkah
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I too got this achievement last night but have not been credited with the uplay points for it. Hoping it will update soon or wasn't due to the fact that I got that achievement before uplay went live.

Skv007
11-17-2009, 05:08 PM
If you linked your game wid the Uplay account, it should show up here.
And It has been activated as I see some rating on the rewards you can get. (which you can only rate after buying them)

kleaneasy
11-17-2009, 05:17 PM
You need to link your Ubi account from the game to be able to use the UPlay features, you can do this via the UPlay menu in game.

Once done you can unlock points during gameplay whether your online or off at the time of play however you will need to connect online to update your account with your most current points.

You might also find the FAQ's (http://uplay.uk.ubi.com/community/faqs) helpful http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

lqdslvr
11-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Sweet! Now it's showing up. Thanks!

CAMEL of VIPERs
11-20-2009, 01:44 AM
AFTER YOU LINK YOUR ACCOUNT ON WHICHEVER SYSTEM YOU ARE PLAYING ON
Q. How do I claim a Reward on the PlayStation 3?A. Use the left stick to navigate in the Uplay Win menu. ps3-left and ps3-right allow you to switch from one blade to another. Validate with ps3-cross, and cancel with ps3-circle.

Select 'Rewards' for a list of all the available Rewards and how many Units are assigned to each. A checked box indicates a Reward already redeemed. Pressing ps3-cross on a Reward allows you to redeem it, as long as you have enough Units. Claiming a Reward deducts the number of Units associated with it.
Q. How do I claim a Reward on the Xbox 360?A. Use the left stick to navigate in the Uplay Win menu. xbox-left and xbox-right allow you to switch from one blade to another. Validate with xbox-a, cancel with xbox-b, and go back to main screen with xbox-x.

Select 'Rewards' for a list of all the available Rewards and how many Units are assigned to each. A checked box indicates a Reward already redeemed. Pressing xbox-a on a Reward allows you to redeem it, as long as you have enough Units. Claiming a Reward deducts the number of Units associated with it.
Q. How do I claim a Reward on the PC?A. Use the mouse/keyboard arrows to navigate in the Uplay Win menu. pc-left and pc-right allow you to switch from one blade to another. Validate with pc-a and cancel with pc-b.

Select 'Rewards' for a list of all the available Rewards and how many Units are assigned to each. A checked box indicates a Reward already redeemed. Pressing pc-a on a Reward allows you to redeem it, as long as you have enough Units. Claiming a Reward deducts the number of Units associated with it.