PDA

View Full Version : Bugs / Problems / but happiness

itz0rn
02-01-2019, 07:59 AM
Hey Anno-Team,
I was very happy to recieve a beta key and wanted to share some stuff with you in return.

At first - the Soundeffekt when loading ANNO, i mean the click-sount when you "click to start" ist very annoying. this is so shrill.

I played a single as well as a multiplayer game with my brother, also a huge anno fan.

Hardware/Bugs
- The graphics performance is not very good. I run a GTX1060 6G - an average card that shoul be enough to run Anno even oh high details, but Framerate is miserably.
- RAM ... guys why is anno eating up my RAM almost completely? 16GB total, 3 GB available - i never had a game done that, i have a lot of games....
- after playing like 2 hours in multiplayer custom game with my bro, we constantly get "out of sync" message and had to reload. but it didn't help, also restarting the game only worked for 5 minutes, then the error occurred again.

Game
- the missing range indicator for things like warehouse is very bad, we need this.
- the overview of stored things and ressources is graphically good, but not very clear or productively usable. How about a overview chart, where you can see the stock amounts over a time frame?
- needing to settle farmers/workers on another island in order to produce stuff is strange...and annoying

nevertheless the game looks and feels great. sort out the bugs an listen to the community. keep going!

Expy130mph
02-01-2019, 08:50 AM
- the missing range indicator for things like warehouse is very bad, we need this.you should see the street getting green - thats the distance indicator. if you construct buildings along the street you sould see a line on the street to the needed building.

- needing to settle farmers/workers on another island in order to produce stuff is strange...and annoyingwith tier 4 there will be a commuter haven. setteling is not so much nessecary than. but not included this current state of closed beta.