PDA

View Full Version : Game Breaking Matchmaking Bug [PS4]

Roseguard_Cpt
02-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Good Evening, Morning, whatever time of day it is at this hour for you.

To start, I love the new season, reworks, and characters. Unfortunately with this update however seems to have caused a MM bug. I've been queueing into Dominion games all nights with my buds, but it seems there abut a 2 in 5 chance that when we queue it will say "Game Found", Freeze the timer, and not actually put us in a match. The timer still counts but does not refresh on screen until you pull up a separate screen like your heroes and then go back. We've waited up to 10 minutes thinking it to be a timer glitch at first, but with how often this has been occurring, it's rather concerning.

Inb4 Just re-queue, the game seems to think it has found a game, and thus you cannot leave queue other than dashboarding and closing the app. With how frequent this bug is, it has me rather concerned not to mentioned, a tad annoyed, as it affects all people in the group at once.

Just posting this up here in case it is not a known glitch

Tyrjo
02-01-2019, 08:18 AM
I've also had a fair bit if disconnects during matchmaking.

SpaceJim12
02-01-2019, 09:05 AM
Same for me on PC.
I tried Black Prior last night, so play with bots a lot. Then I went into Dominion MM and same bug happend. I thought "well, ok, it's time to go to sleep". But me and my friend try to play Black Priors this morning and same bug happening. Hope it will be fixed soon.

NHLGoldenKnight
02-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Same here. I was able to play 2 matches earlier but for the last 4-5 hours, not even one. I don't want to be THAT guy, but what a hell is going on with Ubisoft and pretty much every other major publisher? Every time they to the update or DLC they break the game. Do you test it before live update? Do you double check your work? God, I had issues after EA updated NHL 19 today and niw issues with Ubisoft, couldn't play any if these two games. On top of that Rockstar still haven't figured our RDR2 Online errors.

Gee, it really makes my decision of buying only used games pretty easy.

C4rmine52
02-01-2019, 10:36 AM
Yeah itís been happening to me al day not only that but now when I get into a match the screen ****ing freezes to thanks ubi! Thanks for always breaking something :)

Ubi-Jimothy
02-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Hey folks,

Cheers for the heads up! The team are aware and will try to get it resolved ASAP!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for the additional details. They really help us investigate!

Regards,

Jim

SpaceJim12
02-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Hey folks,

Cheers for the heads up! The team are aware and will try to get it resolved ASAP!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, and thanks for the additional details. They really help us investigate!

Regards,

Jim

I'm near to forgive everything to you guys for this Black Prior character. He is so amazing, even if I will play against bots for the whole next week.=)

Mourndale
02-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Hey folks,

Regards,

Jim

Hello Jim,

I've been doing some testing (I play on PC and have the same issue) and found that out :

- The problem seems to happen only in 4 vs 4 games or 4 vs AI games. Brawl and Duel seem to work fine, at least for me. Joining duel or brawl even seems to "fix" the problem as you can join 4 vs 4 rooms again afterwards.

- When you are stuck on the waiting screen, it always says "Waiting for 4 players" (I only tried against the AI there) instead of 3 players, as if you were not taken into account.

Hope it helps !

SpaceJim12
02-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Hello Jim,

I've been doing some testing (I play on PC and have the same issue) and found that out :

- The problem seems to happen only in 4 vs 4 games or 4 vs AI games. Brawl and Duel seem to work fine, at least for me. Joining duel or brawl even seems to "fix" the problem as you can join 4 vs 4 rooms again afterwards.

- When you are stuck on the waiting screen, it always says "Waiting for 4 players" (I only tried against the AI there) instead of 3 players, as if you were not taken into account.

Hope it helps !

it's problem only if you try to find any people to play with. Me and my friend play Dominion vs. AI and I just switch of matchmaking and we have zero issues. So if someone already in party with you, everything will be fine.

Mourndale
02-01-2019, 04:15 PM
Ah, I understand now. I was about to say that my workaround was actually not that good, now I see why. ><

W34PONTH3YF34R
02-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Can't play any 4v4 since 30 minutes now. Allways freezing and this "workaround" does not work at all as well. I give it up. New patch new problems... same **** every time.:mad:

OoKaMi_79
02-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Yesterday I played around 3 hrs and got freezed in matchmaking screen like 5 times.

I played on PS4 and I was in a coop-group with my brother. We had to close the game and open it again....
The “Return to home screen” option MUST be available at always for this and any other type of loading issue.

BLOOD-E-BARON
02-01-2019, 11:22 PM
I was solo queueing on ps4 dominion and found that if people left the lobby, the game would find a new match and it would freeze on people joining the game. The timer would freeze and the cancel matchmaking option was not a visible button prompt