PDA

View Full Version : thoughts about vortiger being able to cancel out revenge in gank situations.

RagingtheReturn
02-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Ubi... Were any thoughts put into the ramification of adding a feat that cancels out the one savior of a player in a gank situation?? I understand in 1v1 but it just took ganking to a whole new level of problem. I know that revenge has always been a controversial topic but it is still the only mechanic to help a player who is getting attacked by multiple opponents. wathcing a teammate get 4v1 and his only hope to fight back getting canceled out by a feat was a bit sad and worrying. Im sure there will be people out there that will disagree and this thread is to start the conversation on the feat so different opinions are welcome. IMO this feat shouldnt have a place in the modes where ganking is such a problem such as dominion, breach, or even deathmatch for those who do still play it. I feel like the feat is one that on paper was a great idea but in practice and in matches only complicates a problem that makes the game frustrating for beginner players and veteran players alike. Again this is my opinion and I would love to hear the thoughts and opinions of others on this topic.

Rhyza.
02-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Could you stop spamming this thread over and over?

RagingtheReturn
02-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Not sure what you mean by that considering I just posted this.

RagingtheReturn
02-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Nevermind Rhyza you were right. I accidently pressed something I shouldn't have my internet was spotty at the time of posting this you are entirely correct I apologize

Ubiflowessence
02-01-2019, 02:27 AM
I'll go ahead and close this one since there's another one already posted.

Thread Closed.