PDA

View Full Version : Last two treasure chests

charward112
12-31-2010, 01:26 PM
I need some help on obtaining my last two treasure chests. I know where they are located, Antico district, far right corner about 60 paces above the leonardo seat. They are the two that are supposed to be right next to each other. The problem I'm having is that when I go to the marked location, they don't exist even though it's on my radar in grey. If I try climbing up the deficit buildings they still don't show up as grey on the radar and don't exist. it's as if they are either inside the buildings or buried in the ground and I don't have a shovel.. Lol

Do I have phantom treasures? Do I need to complete some certain task first? (I've completed the game and 95% fully synced.) Is it just a glitch? Do I need to try and access a different memory and if so which one?

Please help me out! I hate not being able to find these and not be able to fully sync in the game.

charward112
12-31-2010, 01:26 PM
I need some help on obtaining my last two treasure chests. I know where they are located, Antico district, far right corner about 60 paces above the leonardo seat. They are the two that are supposed to be right next to each other. The problem I'm having is that when I go to the marked location, they don't exist even though it's on my radar in grey. If I try climbing up the deficit buildings they still don't show up as grey on the radar and don't exist. it's as if they are either inside the buildings or buried in the ground and I don't have a shovel.. Lol

Do I have phantom treasures? Do I need to complete some certain task first? (I've completed the game and 95% fully synced.) Is it just a glitch? Do I need to try and access a different memory and if so which one?

Please help me out! I hate not being able to find these and not be able to fully sync in the game.

Serrachio
12-31-2010, 01:40 PM
You should find some stairs going down into an underground part, the treasures are there.

charward112
12-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Cool. I found it. It's funny cuz I've been in those stairs but never saw the chests so I must've over looked it. Thanks for your help

Serrachio
12-31-2010, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by charward112:
Cool. I found it. It's funny cuz I've been in those stairs but never saw the chests so I must've over looked it. Thanks for your help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome.