PDA

View Full Version : My only problem with Vortiger

Illyrian_King
01-30-2019, 01:09 PM
So far I am blown away by the Vortiger. He is very cool, but here is my only problem with him: OOS pressure

If an enemy is out of stamina, every blocked light leads into an GUARANTEED shieldbash with 20dmg follow-up light.

The best way is to eat the 15dmg lights instead of blocking them. Otherwise you eat 20dmg and lose stamina, which keeps you even longer OOS.

Please fix this. This can't be the right way!

Fix it fast, before people quit the game like at Cent's release.

rottmeister
01-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Agreed

Psykhozis
01-30-2019, 01:40 PM
this man is right!!!

Knight_Raime
01-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Hilarious enough this was an issue with tiandi's tiger dodge pre release. It would net him his palm strike. And because it was undodgable you were force to try and parry his light. Which he could just bait and go for his dash forward heavy instead which is feintable and has armor. I'd be very surprised if this goes to launch.

Illyrian_King
01-30-2019, 09:59 PM
Thanks guys ;)

Hilarious enough this was an issue with tiandi's tiger dodge pre release. It would net him his palm strike. And because it was undodgable you were force to try and parry his light. Which he could just bait and go for his dash forward heavy instead which is feintable and has armor. I'd be very surprised if this goes to launch.

I still remember ... this is pretty similar to this one. Such things are really toxic for the game.

TatoRezo
01-31-2019, 11:53 AM
How do I avoid Highlander Kick into Grab/Toss OOS?

BarneyTheNoob
01-31-2019, 12:37 PM
Isnt it only if you dodge the light not block it ? so far every vid I have seen with his oos pressure the shieldbash was guaranteed when you dodged the light not blocked it so I see no problem with this it will be fun to punish all the fast ****s that like to dodge :D

Illyrian_King
01-31-2019, 03:31 PM
How do I avoid Highlander Kick into Grab/Toss OOS?

By guessing. Dodge the first or second melee.

In Vortiger's case there is no guessing. You take damage or you take damage.

Isnt it only if you dodge the light not block it ? so far every vid I have seen with his oos pressure the shieldbash was guaranteed when you dodged the light not blocked it so I see no problem with this it will be fun to punish all the fast ****s that like to dodge :D

Nope it's really guaranteed after blocking a light in OOS. Basically it's an endless loop, because you lose stamina everytime the shieldbash lands. Best is to try to get hit by the lights, which basically breaks the game. You get punished for reacting rightly.