PDA

View Full Version : Raider/noboshi slight buffs before reworks

NinjaRonin85
01-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Please ubisoft can we get some slight changes to raider and noboshi in the next month, raider needs more damage from his heavy attacks as they are slow and he has no hyper armour, 65 damage for his zone chain finisher 50 from side heavy and 55 from top heavy, 38 from neutral zone attack some slight stamina cost reductions for more mind games.
The way I see it is if you get hit by raiders slow heavy attacks you deserve the damage it would also help him trade blows with all the hyper armour attacks you guys seem to be giving every hero lately, I would rather you change the stats than get a bad rework like pk, do something similar with noboshi I dont play her it's just sad to see her in this state.
I know you guys will say that's too much damage but look at jj as it is right now he has way more damage than raider with hyper armour and infinite stamina, high damage should be raiders thing the game was better when heroes had their differences.

Iscarikret
01-28-2019, 07:44 PM
Please ubisoft can we get some slight changes to raider and noboshi in the next month, raider needs more damage from his heavy attacks as they are slow and he has no hyper armour, 65 damage for his zone chain finisher 50 from side heavy and 55 from top heavy, 38 from neutral zone attack some slight stamina cost reductions for more mind games.
Just increasing the damage is the worst buff I've ever seen, such buff won't solve the main problems. He will be nearly OP in 4v4, but still trash in duels, because you can just roll his zone.
I have two ideas how to buff him.

The mandatory change is make his second zone attack 45 damage, hyper-armor and soft-feint to guardbreak to punish rollers.
Stampede charge have no knee kick after wallsplat, but Raider have guaranteed heavy for it, now after wallsplat this move can be interrupted by hit on Raider or on opponent, before wallsplat enemy have big damage resistance. Stampede charge drain less stamina.
All his lights are 500ms now. All heavies are (900ms, 900ms, 900ms)-(30dmg, 35dmg, 40dmg).

Then there are two options,
1. Stunning tap is bash now (no damage, can't be parried).
2. Stunning tap is undodgable now.

Siegfried-Z
01-29-2019, 12:39 AM
The way I see it is if you get hit by raiders slow heavy attacks you deserve the damage it would also help him trade blows with all the hyper armour attacks you guys seem to be giving every hero lately, I would rather you change the stats than get a bad rework like pk, do something similar with noboshi I dont play her it's just sad to see her in this state.
I know you guys will say that's too much damage but look at jj as it is right now he has way more damage than raider with hyper armour and infinite stamina, high damage should be raiders thing the game was better when heroes had their differences.

Man, i can understand people wants some love for their main and it is true Raider didn't receive that much attention for a while now.

But what you're asking will never happen because as it has been said before me it would make raider really OP in 4v4 and would not help him that much in 1v1. At the end it would just increase Raider issue.

Asking for a 65dmg zone, 55dmg top heavy and 50dmg side heavy is... not something any decent player would consider even a single second.

Raider is already really strong in 4v4, but for bad reasons (stempede and unlock zone).
He needs these things To be fixed and in another hand some new opions to improve his 1v1 efficiency.

I have two ideas how to buff him.

The mandatory change is make his second zone attack 45 damage, hyper-armor and soft-feint to guardbreak to punish rollers.
Stampede charge have no knee kick after wallsplat, but Raider have guaranteed heavy for it, now after wallsplat this move can be interrupted by hit on Raider or on opponent, before wallsplat enemy have big damage resistance. Stampede charge drain less stamina.
All his lights are 500ms now. All heavies are (900ms, 900ms, 900ms)-(30dmg, 35dmg, 40dmg).

Then there are two options,
1. Stunning tap is bash now (no damage, can't be parried).
2. Stunning tap is undodgable now.

I agree for his 500ms lights, softfeint gb on zone and i would choose options 2, Stunning is now undodgeable.

I prefer option 2 because a bash as a softfeint on an UB attack looks OP.

I just disagree on Radier having HA on vis zone. Because if he got all of this, then his zone became an UB with HA which can be softfeinted for a gb or an undodgeable stun. Considering the high dmg of this moove. It would be too much.

I would agree for your stempede changes proposal if he has the heavy dmg tweaks you suggest, so 30dmg. Not at all with his current heavy dmg.