PDA

View Full Version : Single pick heros

OhHowSheGoingEh
01-26-2019, 12:00 PM
Exactly what the title says. Facing 4 centurions is cancer. Face 4 shugokis is cancer, facing 4 of any hero is nothing but misery there is 22 (23 when vortiger drops) heros in the game that is plenty for everyone to play 4 different heros

Feedmeyourcows2
01-26-2019, 12:25 PM
Then I actually have to learn another character. Takes effort

rottmeister
01-26-2019, 01:34 PM
I don't want having to leave a match because the character I want to grind with/complete orders for is already picked. In another thread about this subject I proposed to make a ranked mode for every gamemode (with single pick of course) that gives higher steel and xp rewards and perhaps a special currency to buy exclusive stuff with (things you can't buy with steel). It was generally well received. This would give people initiative to play ranked while casual modes remain casual and with free pick. Let me know what you think of it :)

ytrecvbnm
01-26-2019, 02:42 PM
I can barely play 1 at a time.

MrB3NX
01-26-2019, 03:27 PM
all the fun begins when the team picks one hero

and you wanna remove that fun just because you can't handle it well ?

learn how to play .

Szalej.
01-26-2019, 06:23 PM
I absolutely like to have an separated dominion with single pick. Most of my matches are being destroyed by 2 shamans spamming pounce / bleed or 2 centurions spamming kick+charged heavy you cant defend against. The amount of cancer is raising in this game, trash community is making it even less fun

OhHowSheGoingEh
01-26-2019, 07:38 PM
all the fun begins when the team picks one hero

and you wanna remove that fun just because you can't handle it well ?

learn how to play .

"Learn how to play" hey you forgot to say "git gud" if your going to be unoriginal do the whole thing, don't half *** it.