PDA

View Full Version : Pk "Rework"

BlowHard74728
01-25-2019, 01:18 AM
Seriously?!

A whopping +2 damage to neutral heavys and dodge heavys. But, dont forget the wonderful +1 damage added to her lights. This has to be a joke right?

This second "rework" still adds nothing to allow her to open up her enemy's defenses. Her bleed literally adds no bonus to her kit whatsoever. It helps the enemy more than anything!

Yeah she finally got a heavy off a guard break (something she should have had for a while) but that is no where near all she needs.

Ill be shocked if she even moves up in the win percent boards.

Illyrian_King
01-25-2019, 01:41 AM
It was never called a "Rework".

That freaky little girl is already fine with her unreactable lights, zone and heavy cancles into gb or dagger.

Git gut.

BlowHard74728
01-25-2019, 01:44 AM

That freaky little girl is already fine with her unreactable lights, zone and heavy cancles into gb or dagger.

Git gut.

Apparantly you're the one that needs to "git gut". If you're falling for her heavy into gb or dagger cancel then you obviously dont know much about how "fine" she is.

If her lights are so unreactable spend some time in training because just about everyone I come across blocks them no problem.

Illyrian_King
01-25-2019, 02:27 AM
Apparantly you're the one that needs to "git gut". If you're falling for her heavy into gb or dagger cancel then you obviously dont know much about how "fine" she is.

If her lights are so unreactable spend some time in training because just about everyone I come across blocks them no problem.

She was the most OP Hero during all that time, because she combined damage, mobility and highest speed across the board.

Now she lost some mobility and damage, but kept speed with improved access to her lowered damage with her cancels. She is mediocore.

Even in tier lists she is around low A.

She is mediocore.

pure_energist
01-25-2019, 02:35 AM
Her stamina has been improved. Especially zone since now it can be used to get in a quick hit without the high stamina burn if cancelled. Getting heavy off gb is big because it can execute and or get in additional bleed damage with the dagger follow up. She was already reworked so I didnt expect much more other then something like this and I as a current pk main Im excited to play with these changes.

BlowHard74728
01-25-2019, 02:42 AM
Her stamina has been improved. Especially zone since now it can be used to get in a quick hit without the high stamina burn if cancelled. Getting heavy off gb is big because it can execute and or get in additional bleed damage with the dagger follow up. She was already reworked so I didnt expect much more other then something like this and I as a current pk main Im excited to play with these changes.

Personally I'm not that excited. Im happy about the heavy off guard break, now I can finally use all the executions I bought. But, I still feel like her damage is way too low for where it should be.

I would have loved to have at least on extra chain. Her options to play mind games are seriously lacking.

I feel pk and nobushi certainly got hit too hard with the nerf hammer on their supposed reworks. Hell even Orochi's is lackluster

Goat_of_Vermund
01-25-2019, 03:10 AM
This was a big "shut up, we don't care about you" rework. Making the freakin heavy finishers unblockable at least, or giving little more damage would have been so much better than this. Just compare it to a berserker or shaman.

Best thing is, since everyone will have to spam more zones now to compete with superior kits, she will eventually be nerfed again.

ArchDukeInstinct
01-25-2019, 03:19 AM
Wow Peacekeeper got ripped off again. Most of the changes in this patch are great but the overall change for Peacekeeper is straight up disgraceful. RIP PK

EvoX.
01-25-2019, 03:44 AM
I have no clue how a sane mind can give an over-nerfed, boring character 1-2 points of damage buffs to attacks and think it's a solid change, but there's hardly anything that can surprise me anymore when it comes to these devs.

guest-4xn53EA8
01-25-2019, 04:29 AM
Shtty buff. won't change much

ChampionRuby50g
01-25-2019, 09:27 AM
Stop calling it a rework. It was never a rework, just a buff. Wait and see how it performs, and if it’s still bad then Ubi will cop it from PK mains again and do something in Season 12.

Charmzzz
01-25-2019, 10:23 AM
First "Rework" was a hidden nerf, some bugfixes and nothing else. Then she was "closely watched" for 6 months, being at the bottom in every mode. Now they buff her LIKE THIS!? Wow, I didn't play since Marching Fire because of several reasons (PK being ignored, play new characters or gtfo mentality...), and now I will uninstall as soon as I am back home today.

Cya guys, won't come back to the Forums either.

Goat_of_Vermund
01-25-2019, 11:25 AM
I will reinstall for BP, and now at least when I play pk, I won't have to feel bad if I abuse zones and optionselects. Cause that was the intention with the stamina buff, wasn't it?

UbiInsulin
01-26-2019, 12:14 AM
Stop calling it a rework. It was never a rework, just a buff. Wait and see how it performs, and if it’s still bad then Ubi will cop it from PK mains again and do something in Season 12.

Correct, it was never called a rework. These were just changes. As we said in the patch notes:

Developer Comment: The goal of these Peacekeeper changes is to improve the ability for Peacekeeper to perform enough damage in striking, get kills, and get executions. Before Peacekeeper’s damage was lowered in Season 6, she was very strong – now that she has useful Dagger Cancels, we’re trying to find that mid-point where damage is good enough, but not quite as high as before.

It's a tweak to strengthen her, but not send her right back to where she was before. Whether it's successful for not is something we welcome discussion on.

DoctorMcBatman
01-26-2019, 01:49 AM
Correct, it was never called a rework. These were just changes. As we said in the patch notes:

It's a tweak to strengthen her, but not send her right back to where she was before. Whether it's successful for not is something we welcome discussion on.

To be truly viable she needs new tools (and by "new" I mean the tools that almost every other Hero, including assassins, have at least one or more of), not slight buffs to damage and stamina (though that will help!). She was OP for the wrong reasons on release and is now underpowered for the wrong reasons. She's never been in a balanced place and it's sort of ridiculous given the game has existed for 2 years.

BlowHard74728
01-26-2019, 02:29 AM

A tweak to strengthen her? I just dont see how a mediocre 2+ damage to heavies and a 1+ to a light strenthgens her.

And the stamina tweak is rather poor and pointless if she cant even do any decent damage

Goat_of_Vermund
01-26-2019, 02:57 AM
Her overall look after this rework:

One of the lowest damage and punishes. No unblockables nor any special moves, like melee or stances. Dodge attacks, dagger cancels and succesful heavies don't start chains. Only three existing chains for her. Low range. Above avarage speed. With her high recovery dodge attacks, bad mobility. No real mixups.

I wrote it down several times, here it is again.

She was strong because her former light parry punish was 49 damage, and it could be done by a zone input. The zone itself dealt 20 damage, which was guaranteed on heavy parries, and it was probably the safest option. Her dodge attack punishes were greater than the best fullblock punishes currently in the game. This made her a heavy character, something that just stands there, and you don't want to get close to her because you will slowly lose hp, but at the same time, your attacks have insane consequences (especially when her gb was better and it was a thing on parries). She was a strong turtle, with safe but slow offense (her zones mostly met static guard).

Now, her damage is well below avarage, her turtle part is lost. Only the no existing damage part remains. You nerfed her during the Summer, it took 2-3 months to confess you see problems, and your solution is giving back 1-3 damage from the 20 removed. That is not the problem with her, her parry punishes are already strong for an assassin. The problem is, she is not one, she doesn't have this insane, volatile pressure. I wrote more topics about how to give it to her, and all you could came up with is a token buff. You seriously think it will change anything? Because it looks like a simple token gesture, not even a very polite one.

DoctorMcBatman
01-26-2019, 03:33 AM

One of the lowest damage and punishes. No unblockables nor any special moves, like melee or stances. Dodge attacks, dagger cancels and succesful heavies don't start chains. Only three existing chains for her. Low range. Above avarage speed. With her high recovery dodge attacks, bad mobility. No real mixups.

She was strong because her former light parry punish was 49 damage, and it could be done by a zone input. The zone itself dealt 20 damage, which was guaranteed on heavy parries, and it was probably the safest option. Her dodge attack punishes were greater than the best fullblock punishes currently in the game. This made her a heavy character, something that just stands there, and you don't want to get close to her because you will slowly lose hp, but at the same time, your attacks have insane consequences (especially when her gb was better and it was a thing on parries). She was a strong turtle, with safe but slow offense (her zones mostly met static guard).

Now, her damage is well below avarage, her turtle part is lost. Only the no existing damage part remains. You nerfed her during the Summer, it took 2-3 months to confess you see problems, and your solution is giving back 1-3 damage from the 20 removed. That is not the problem with her, her parry punishes are already strong for an assassin. The problem is, she is not one, she doesn't have this insane, volatile pressure. I wrote more topics about how to give it to her, and all you could came up with is a token buff. You seriously think it will change anything? Because it looks like a simple token gesture, not even a very polite one.

I feel so bad for the legions of people who have taken the time to sit down and suggest genuine edits/reworks to Heroes on Steam, here, and reddit (and there was very often symmetry between suggestions from different people/communities). The devs and forum mods have repeated for 2 years that they want player feedback. It's rarely reflected in the game though. The competitive players they bring to their office even say most of the time their input is ignored.

Yeah this is putting a bandaid on PKs wound. She was nerfed hard by dodge normalization and the parry/GB changes - then they took a huge nerf hammer to her individually. As new Heroes are introduced and old ones are given real reworks, she has become increasingly distant from the rest of the cast in how their kits work and what options they have.

Now the devs are giving her a tiny piece of the FH pie as a "sorry," while new Heroes (Wu Lin, Vortiger, Shaman, HL) have entire pies of their own!

Goat_of_Vermund
01-26-2019, 01:05 PM
And it's also important to note that her various amounts of unique tools giving her identity slowly became common: her mobility and speed became avarage between all assassins, her dagger cancel was given to shaman with better options, and while the shinobi, the shaman and the nuxia were all built on her, she was left behind. Her bleed does nothing, it could very well be instant damage because it only gives her disadvantages, no advantages. With these changes, at least one or two from this list should be given to her:

- Some kind of melee or unblockable attack
- Pressuring tool against bleeding opponents
- Dagger cancel, feint and dodge out option on dodge attacks, which also start chains.
- Dagger cancel and Deep gouge starting chains.
- Every possible 3 parts chains given to her, or at least two more chains (I don't get why it isn't a thing right now).

And even these changes wouldn't raise her nearly high enough to compete with the real strong characters. The berserker was, for example, stronger than her even before the berserker buff, only the old broken pk damage could make her the winner, since she came out from the hyperarmor trades on the top.

FlyinBeef
01-26-2019, 01:22 PM
She was the most OP Hero during all that time, because she combined damage, mobility and highest speed across the board.

Now she lost some mobility and damage, but kept speed with improved access to her lowered damage with her cancels. She is mediocore.

Even in tier lists she is around low A.

She is mediocore.

She was OP long time ago when there aren't reworked or new heroes, on their background she looks very pathethic, just think about Zerker and Monk or at least Nuxia.

Now she is near trash hero and she won't change her place nor in winrate/pickrate matrix, nor in the tier list, then why is this buff exist at all?

OhHowSheGoingEh
01-26-2019, 08:28 PM

Git gut.

"Unreactable lights" and YOU'RE telling HIM to "git gud"? That's funny

Goat_of_Vermund
01-26-2019, 08:42 PM
Yeah. I killed a pk easily yesterday after a solid two months break, I reacted to basically everything she did. I think she wasn't one of the bests, but neither was me with my conqueror, it the main difference was the hero we chose. I had at least 50 health left at the end of all round I won, so this damage change wouldn't have made a difference.

SkyNet-379
01-27-2019, 08:33 PM
I like how 6 MONTH of "close look" resulted in a few stat tweaks, and all the feedback from numerous sources and constructive suggestions from professional players be damned.

Piss off and go buy some more skins and steel sheeple! No one cares what you think.

Would you stop with hipocricy allready about listening to community and... ah F it I'm done

KotoKuraken
01-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Ubi, she will still have the same problem she has right now.

-No way to open an opponent. She doesn't have any unblockables, bashes, hyperarmor, or even a basic counter attack move, which would be nice to have considering she is specifically labelled "counter attacker". No, dodge heavies do not count.
-No damage, not even with the buff. At least go midway between what damage she used to have and what she has now.
-Too much emphasis on bleed. Even if you do more than enough damage to kill your opponent, they will still be alive and can even get revenge which will completely negate that bleed entirely. Give it some sort of unique mechanic, like how Nobushi does more damage on bleed and Shaman gets to heal.
-Nothing chains. When she does a bleed dagger, that's it. That's the end of the combo even if it was the only hit. Simply make the bleed dagger the first hit in the next chain.

Provide at least 3 of those things and she will be in a good state.

Knight_Raime
01-28-2019, 12:06 PM
These changes are a good start imo. Sure, the small damage buffs to some attacks might seem minor. But you guys need to remember how often her numbers were tweaked. This is because bleed damage and how often you can re apply said damage makes it very hard for them to properly balance her damage output. They've tried nerfing both her raw attacks and her bleed at some point. and have also buffed both of them at some point.

The "rework" she received in the past shot her ability to stack bleed through the roof. As prior to their changes she had two "different" bleeds. And they didn't play nice. You couldn't stack them. So you were stuck to applying only one of them repeatedly. (see Jbirse's old pk guide for proof of this.) Anyway, so it's understandable why the damage buffs she got were minor. It's really something we have to see them play out.

The ability to get that harder hitting heavy on light parry and a side heavy on GB's are HUGE for her because she always struggled to get executions. 90% of her kills post rework was from bleed alone. This makes it very hard for pk to have presence in 4's because she'd always have to retreat to get health at owned capture points. This out right means she can actually apply pressure in team fights. Because she can now clean up with executions. Not only is this enabled with light parries but also because her soft feint to GB covers up people dodging her dagger cancels on the heavy attack indicator instead of reading what pk is doing.

Finally the stamina buff is actually important. This allows her to use her zone more frequently as quick kills. Even off of GB. meaning she can respond to a threat quicker. The prior stamina cost meant it would be very predictable when she'd likely zone to finish you off. Because you'd always want to avoid going OOS. Being able to use 3 zones now before going oos is actually really good.

I'm not going to say these changes were enough for her. Nor am I pretending that her being a passive assassin is boring. I'm saying that all of these buffs to her are meaningful if you understand her kit on a deep level. Wether or not she needs a play style change (from passive to aggressive) is a different debate entirely. But it seems for now that the devs want to keep her as the passive assassin. So suggestions should be made on how to make that style of play more fleshed out for her. Rather than trying to rework her entirely.

Siegfried-Z
01-28-2019, 12:57 PM

While i agree PK would have deserve more, as a bash or an UB, people have to stop saying he dmg are low, they aren't.
Her heavies are now 23dmg + bleed and 27 dmg in chain + bleed. As bleed are 15dmg if i am correct then it is 38 dmg and 42dmg … this still Above average and not below .
Her dodge attack are 17dmg + bleed which is still far above average and even the best dmg of the game with a dodge attack.
Her lights are 14 - 14 now, that's average considering the 2nd is 400ms.
Her Zone does 15dmg for a 400ms mooves.

So, Don't get me wrong, PK is still in a bad state because her mix up option are pretty easy to handle and she should have got more.

But in terms of dmg she is fine.

SkyNet-379
01-28-2019, 01:34 PM
Even the Warlord got few new strings during "minor changes phase", it wasn't even a ''revork" and he got more changes to his kit than PK during her so called full fledged revork phase. (WTF!? it's not even funny) but PK can F off with simple stat changes TWICE.

Oh yeah good luck waiting for the next "Revork" for another 6 month if not more. I'm done with this game.

pure_energist
01-28-2019, 09:07 PM
These changes are a good start imo. Sure, the small damage buffs to some attacks might seem minor. But you guys need to remember how often her numbers were tweaked. This is because bleed damage and how often you can re apply said damage makes it very hard for them to properly balance her damage output. They've tried nerfing both her raw attacks and her bleed at some point. and have also buffed both of them at some point.

The "rework" she received in the past shot her ability to stack bleed through the roof. As prior to their changes she had two "different" bleeds. And they didn't play nice. You couldn't stack them. So you were stuck to applying only one of them repeatedly. (see Jbirse's old pk guide for proof of this.) Anyway, so it's understandable why the damage buffs she got were minor. It's really something we have to see them play out.

The ability to get that harder hitting heavy on light parry and a side heavy on GB's are HUGE for her because she always struggled to get executions. 90% of her kills post rework was from bleed alone. This makes it very hard for pk to have presence in 4's because she'd always have to retreat to get health at owned capture points. This out right means she can actually apply pressure in team fights. Because she can now clean up with executions. Not only is this enabled with light parries but also because her soft feint to GB covers up people dodging her dagger cancels on the heavy attack indicator instead of reading what pk is doing.

Finally the stamina buff is actually important. This allows her to use her zone more frequently as quick kills. Even off of GB. meaning she can respond to a threat quicker. The prior stamina cost meant it would be very predictable when she'd likely zone to finish you off. Because you'd always want to avoid going OOS. Being able to use 3 zones now before going oos is actually really good.

I'm not going to say these changes were enough for her. Nor am I pretending that her being a passive assassin is boring. I'm saying that all of these buffs to her are meaningful if you understand her kit on a deep level. Wether or not she needs a play style change (from passive to aggressive) is a different debate entirely. But it seems for now that the devs want to keep her as the passive assassin. So suggestions should be made on how to make that style of play more fleshed out for her. Rather than trying to rework her entirely.

I agree. The stamina buff opens up mix ups with her zone that would previously go oos. With her zone being 400ms its a great mix up opener or finisher.

Siegfried-Z
01-28-2019, 09:40 PM
I agree. The stamina buff opens up mix ups with her zone that would previously go oos. With her zone being 400ms its a great mix up opener or finisher.

This is good she can use it more, but in no ways this is a great mix up.
Pk always has the same mix up : softfeint into top dagger bleed or GB.
As her heavies or 2nd hit of the zone doesn't force any réaction, any correct player can just put his guard in the good direction and wait for the dagger light parry or simply CGB.

She can use her zone mix up more often now but this is a poor buff considering this mix up is still bad.

To be perfect her zone second part should be UB .

universe335867
01-28-2019, 10:40 PM
When I saw how her damage buff was and how my main (warlord) was able to take her down to pretty much a bar in two side heavies... I chuckled. They need to give her five damage and not two on heavies and 3 on lights. Not just the heavy finishers that are hard af to get off. At least they’re helping these char for once tho.

pure_energist
01-28-2019, 11:39 PM
This is good she can use it more, but in no ways this is a great mix up.
Pk always has the same mix up : softfeint into top dagger bleed or GB.
As her heavies or 2nd hit of the zone doesn't force any réaction, any correct player can just put his guard in the good direction and wait for the dagger light parry or simply CGB.

She can use her zone mix up more often now but this is a poor buff considering this mix up is still bad.

To be perfect her zone second part should be UB .

I was not speaking of her zone mix up to dagger cancel. Im seeing it more viable with hard feints. A typical current mix Up I use with her is the side light to top heavy finisher soft feinted to gb or to side dodge attack. The top finisher animation starts and often catches people. I can see a path to instread hard feint and then zone. Currently hardfeinting anythibg to the zone is very stamina costly and only possible with full stamina. With it only costing 40 (if cancelling second hit) I can now try hard feint mix ups to work it in more often.

Goat_of_Vermund
01-28-2019, 11:59 PM

Not want to make a joke about your post, but what is a passive assassin? Someone who watches their enemies die in old age, then collects the bounty? Or this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y)?

Because, well, it is extremely inefficent conception in 4v4. Vanguards' duty is taking zones and pushing the frontline in direct assault, heavies keep zones safe, while assassins should take the flanks. The current pk can just be turtled out in 4v4 by any other character for a very long time, long enough for any reinforcement to come, or revenge to set up. Their conception was an extremely fast and mobile character who can kill you quicky, but can be killed just as quickly, they did not live up to that. That is why I say she needs an unblockable or better softfeints,

Siegfried-Z
01-29-2019, 12:07 AM
I was not speaking of her zone mix up to dagger cancel. Im seeing it more viable with hard feints. A typical current mix Up I use with her is the side light to top heavy finisher soft feinted to gb or to side dodge attack. The top finisher animation starts and often catches people. I can see a path to instread hard feint and then zone. Currently hardfeinting anythibg to the zone is very stamina costly and only possible with full stamina. With it only costing 40 (if cancelling second hit) I can now try hard feint mix ups to work it in more often.

PK feint into GB or Dodge from her heavies can be softfeinted.
And anyway, it doesn't work . Her heavy doesnt force any réaction which let her opponent free To wait the time to CGB or parry.
Dagger bleed is fast but always from the top and her dash attack even softfeinted are so predicatable that even a beginner can parry it.

To me these mix up are only a little effective if mixed with real heardfeint such as heavy finisher feinted for a light or her zone.

KotoKuraken
01-29-2019, 02:29 AM
The fact that people think she's good for 4s because of her bleed have obviously never played her. Her lights and bleeds (the only viable things about her, if you can call it that) make the enemy get revenge ridiculously faster than normal, making a death sentence for the whole team. Not only that, the "high damage" she gets from the bleed is completely negated by Revenge, Healing Banners (heals faster than the bleed can damage them, even on gb stab), that major Heal feat everyone runs with, controlled zones, and killing PK even if PK dealt more than enough bleed damage to them to kill them in the first place.

But yea sure, keep her weak. It's not like Berserker or Shinobi have a lot of damage or anything, right?

The_Sun_Danc3
02-03-2019, 02:13 AM
even in tier lists she is around low a.

She is mediocore.

pk in a tier 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goat_of_Vermund
02-03-2019, 03:02 AM
Tierlists where she is placed above B were made by unskilled players. Low B or high C, that is the question (if B means useful and C means situationally viable, I would pick C). The heroes not clearly stronger than her are raider, nobushi, aramusha (he is stronger though, but not clearly), lawbringer (bit stronger than her), centurion, and she gets a favorable match against shinobi and gladiator, but not by much. Others are well above her league.

darksavior1977
02-03-2019, 10:06 PM
I agree, these minor changes will do nothing to improve her pick rate. She still is missing many tools that are now much more prevalent in other hero kits; unblockables, undodgeables, bashes, counter attacks, etc. that a few number tweaks just aren't gonna fix. When she was op, her numbers alone may have been enough, but she was OP back when the game was turtle based, and those tools listed above weren't as prevalent. As For Honor has moved into an Effective Offense meta to undo the Turtle meta, heroes that have been reworked and introduced that have those tools in spades greatly overshadow heroes that haven't meaningfully been reworked into this new paradigm. There is simply no reason to bother with legacy heroes that are outclassed by the newer ones made for a more offensive meta.

Psykhozis
02-05-2019, 12:28 AM
ubi. buffing her damage a bit changes nothing. pk s moveset is not in tone with the new heroes. she is way to predictable even with the softfeints and cancels she has. high tier players will parry dagger cancels like a walk in the park and its impossible to gb them. she needs a moveset rework/tweak

D3dicatedSrv3rz
02-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Sad to see (for the second time now) she was "reworked" at the same time as another hero and said other hero was given viable options to their kit while PK wasn't

ChampionRuby50g
02-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Do you read? PK didn’t get a rework.

pure_energist
02-05-2019, 11:28 PM
ubi. buffing her damage a bit changes nothing. pk s moveset is not in tone with the new heroes. she is way to predictable even with the softfeints and cancels she has. high tier players will parry dagger cancels like a walk in the park and its impossible to gb them. she needs a moveset rework/tweak

On console Im having good success with her although most my play is in dominion since that is where the playerbase mostly resides. Its true against good players that her kit doesnt force reactions and its difficult to get a gb in;however I also find these same players are predictable as well in their eagerness to get a light parry or punish. So using hard feints or letting a heavy fly has been very useful because they see the indicstor and assume it will be dagger cancel. They go to block high or if Im lucky attempt to parry which leaves them open for GB. i also have had good success with getting strikes in with the new zone stamina buff. I hard feint right and they once again now have to decide to block top or block left. Since the zone comes out fast if catches them and since I have stamina I can keep some pressure on. So the mind game of heavy feints to top are also noe heavy feints to left. Also now with gb allowing a side heavy I can option to follow up with more heavy feints for another gb attempt or use the guaranteed dagger follow up. Her kit is lacking an unblockable but she does have some mix ups that can be successful just more hard work. Atleast on console. On pc the reaction times may give players more time to react to their mistakes and still shut her mix ups down.

Card1acArrest
02-07-2019, 02:52 PM
On console Im having good success with her although most my play is in dominion since that is where the playerbase mostly resides. Its true against good players that her kit doesnt force reactions and its difficult to get a gb in;however I also find these same players are predictable as well in their eagerness to get a light parry or punish. So using hard feints or letting a heavy fly has been very useful because they see the indicstor and assume it will be dagger cancel. They go to block high or if Im lucky attempt to parry which leaves them open for GB. i also have had good success with getting strikes in with the new zone stamina buff. I hard feint right and they once again now have to decide to block top or block left. Since the zone comes out fast if catches them and since I have stamina I can keep some pressure on. So the mind game of heavy feints to top are also noe heavy feints to left. Also now with gb allowing a side heavy I can option to follow up with more heavy feints for another gb attempt or use the guaranteed dagger follow up. Her kit is lacking an unblockable but she does have some mix ups that can be successful just more hard work. Atleast on console. On pc the reaction times may give players more time to react to their mistakes and still shut her mix ups down.

I played her to rep 6 now, i tend to play the underdog.... (first valk, then aramusha, warlord..now pk);

It takes a lot of effort to play her well, but i agree to your comments. She can be difficult to stop on pc also.

I do feel she can just melt at times vs good opponents, little room for error. While her offensive doesnt really make up for it.. bleed is really slow. It can take 10 second extra to kill a captain in breach or a player in dom.. too long..

Her rep 2, 3 and 4 feats are really bad now. So to survive you have to stay close to zone for healing.. big weakness vs many other classes..

BlowHard74728
02-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Yeah, her feats can be rather lackluster. Im stuck using her first feat bounty hunter. Her crossbow is kinda dumb co.pared to the other heros launchables that do 50 damage. (Her crossbow does 25) honestly though her last laugh feat is a load of bs. Now hero should have that feat. Its punishing the enemy for being good enought to win and you're being rewarded for dying. Its not right imo.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Ey bros, no issues. Ubisoft is carefully listening to our feedback and I'm sure they will do something. They will increase her light damage by 1 in the next 2 decades.

Goat_of_Vermund
02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
I think it is clear she is left behind because of her unpopularity. I have a feeling that they still don't understand the game, that is why they think this character is so fine that only buffs this minimal solve anything. I really don't get how you can put her and berserker in the same game as playable characters.

a8modeus
02-11-2019, 08:03 AM
First "Rework" was a hidden nerf, some bugfixes and nothing else. Then she was "closely watched" for 6 months, being at the bottom in every mode. Now they buff her LIKE THIS!? Wow, I didn't play since Marching Fire because of several reasons (PK being ignored, play new characters or gtfo mentality...), and now I will uninstall as soon as I am back home today.

Cya guys, won't come back to the Forums either.
Same.

It was a very bad decision. PK mains waited so long for rework. And that's what we got... Sorry, but i don't want to wait another season for another *tweak*.

ps: Gl everyone.