PDA

View Full Version : New hero....?

The.All.Father
01-20-2019, 02:11 PM
For real, u will never learn huh? U wanna add another hero, while there are still issues (MAJOR ISSUES) with heroes from season 1? Just compare Shugoki or Raider with zerk. I think i am starting to see how u think. There was cry about conq, warden zerk ect. U gave us Wu-Lin to cry about instead of them. Now u will give us another hero (which i BET will be a lot better than the lowest tier group), to forget about Wu-Lin and others instead of repairing it? How should i name this type of managing things?

Jastorm187
01-20-2019, 02:43 PM
For real, u will never learn huh? U wanna add another hero, while there are still issues (MAJOR ISSUES) with heroes from season 1? Just compare Shugoki or Raider with zerk. I think i am starting to see how u think. There was cry about conq, warden zerk ect. U gave us Wu-Lin to cry about instead of them. Now u will give us another hero (which i BET will be a lot better than the lowest tier group), to forget about Wu-Lin and others instead of repairing it? How should i name this type of managing things?

Shugoki is getting a full rework.
Warlord (might) be too.

Theae are happening with the release of vortiger.
Raider they have commented on that he is in a tough spot because 1v1 he is weak, however 4v4 he is really strong. So trying to improve his 1v1 without making him OP in 4v4 is what they are looking at.

They have also said they would rather bring old hereos up to the new standard rather than nerf the top tier heroes, which is why warden, zerk and conq havent been touched.

Speculation says this is why they are only doing one new hero at a time so they can update the old heroes at the same time and that is showing with season 9 approaching.

The.All.Father
01-20-2019, 03:30 PM
Conq is top tier mostly due to the cancer bash spam, which is completely safe. Zerk is kinda hero that as Raider u have to wait till he finishes his feint spam, cause u will do nothing (it is real absurd). Warden is top tier cause of fully controlled bash spam. This is new standard :P? For real? They existed in this form even before Wu-Lin (which I don't even wanna bother to point out, how unbalanced they are compared for OG cast), yet they didn't do nothing to improve older chars. If my beloved Raider is in so tough spot, why do they working on new hero? Why won't they do NOTHING to deal with this problem? Instead we will have new hero with new problems. U really believe they can do real and fine improvements to balance a game, and at the same time bring new hero which will be balanced? This is nearly impossible task even for capable balance team, and i highly doubt that team working on balance is near this title. Just fcking why adding to it?

EyeIash
01-20-2019, 03:46 PM
I feel they should focus on balancing the broken heroes like Wu Lin, Conq, Shaman, HL, etc than adding new heroes

Corentin10111
01-20-2019, 03:51 PM
Since two years (705 days), at least 2 similar threads appeared every week. Which make 202 thread about it, and look at the state of For Honor...
Now, we all should know that they don't care about what we say here..