PDA

View Full Version : Machtmaking and lag

TicioQ
01-20-2019, 12:26 PM
Hi,

So I just noticed that during machtes now (especially in assaults) a lot of players are able to constantly parry me. Like a boy level 3, I never saw that level of skill.

As I was a little shocked I started to pay attention to lag.
Normally, these players are 10/15 points lower than me.

My question is, does lag really matters? It could just be that they are very skilled players that just know their business.

Another thing I wanted to ask is about matchmaking.

Is there a new format for it? I think I’m now in games with more “extreme” lags with player with a sigonivant lower number but bigger too.

Just wandering if that could explain why I feel sometimes a trash player against some and with other a semi god 😂

Thank all of you!

ytrecvbnm
01-20-2019, 01:22 PM
My experience blocking and parrying using assassins varies from game to game. I'm only using the Shaman lately, so the rest is based on my lil psycho B.

Some games I can block and parry everything, others every time I try to parry I throw an attack instead, while I miss every block. There is no noticeable lag difference in the servers.

I haven't paid close attention to pings, but usually I'm in the low teens, the rest vary. I don't think that is the issue.