PDA

View Full Version : When is Lawbro gettinc a rework/buff/hero update/whatever you wanna call it

Brutal_DaDo
01-17-2019, 11:14 PM
As the titled says, when will lawbro get some attention ? I just picked him up again and most of the time i need to focus a lot to try and parry whatever i can

Illyrian_King
01-17-2019, 11:32 PM
There is no official date, but it seems like Season 10.

The devs acknowledged Lawbro as the most underpowered Hero after Goki and admitted, that they are looking deeper into him.

My money is on Season 10.

Brutal_DaDo
01-17-2019, 11:40 PM
There is no official date, but it seems like Season 10.

The devs acknowledged Lawbro as the most underpowered Hero after Goki and admitted, that they are looking deeper into him.

My money is on Season 10.

Shugo needed it the mos but the other 2 😑 really ? I donít know why the keep brushing him off. The only way i can do some serious damage without cheesing is trying to parry light attacks for the unblockable heavy.
Hope youíre right man.

EvoX.
01-18-2019, 12:28 AM
It's already confirmed it won't be Season 9, so you're looking at 10 or beyond.

Illyrian_King
01-18-2019, 01:05 AM
It's already confirmed it won't be Season 9, so you're looking at 10 or beyond.

Beyond S10 would be very unlikely.

Who is still left for a rework from the original cast? Lawbee, Raider, Nobushi and Warlord.
Who is in DIRE need for a rework? Lawbee and Raider
They already said, that they are looking into Lawbee right now and Raider they want to buff gradually according to a Warrior's Den about 1 1/2 months ago.

They even polished his 2nd combo animations, which really says something.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-18-2019, 02:07 AM
Beyond S10 would be very unlikely.

Who is still left for a rework from the original cast? Lawbee, Raider, Nobushi and Warlord.
Who is in DIRE need for a rework? Lawbee and Raider
They already said, that they are looking into Lawbee right now and Raider they want to buff gradually according to a Warrior's Den about 1 1/2 months ago.

They even polished his 2nd combo animations, which really says something.
They also said, "lawdaddy is fine so get gud scrub.".... Loosely interpreted. Them saying he needs a rework and then saving him for last is just pandering to the community.

Ubiflowessence
01-18-2019, 02:15 AM
I don't have any info other than the fact that the devs have acknowledged he's under-powered ( as Illyrian_King noted) and that he is being looked into. No ETA, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated! :)

Hormly
01-18-2019, 02:43 AM
Looking forward to my warlord rework in 2025

Orisoll
01-18-2019, 03:40 AM
Looking forward to my warlord rework in 2025

Warlord, PK, and Shugoki are all getting reworks of some sort on the 31st.

Ubiflowessence
01-18-2019, 03:50 AM
"There’s a lot more in store for Year 3, Season 1 of For Honor, as the Shugoki, Warlord, and Peacekeeper will all receive Hero updates." - https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-342651-16/vortiger-the-black-prior-joins-ubisofts-for-honor%C2%AEs-roster-on-january-31

Full details of everything Year 3, Season 1 is bringing to For Honor will be revealed on a special Warrior’s Den livestream on January 24 at 9:00AM PT at https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame.

Illyrian_King
01-18-2019, 12:13 PM
I don't have any info other than the fact that the devs have acknowledged he's under-powered ( as Illyrian_King noted) and that he is being looked into. No ETA, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated! :)

They said it on the notorious WD, where our questions got answered ^^
They talked about Goki performing bad in 1vs1 and 4vs4, while Lawbringer still has some use in 4vs4, so Goki first. Then they said, that they are already looking into Law.