PDA

View Full Version : Bleed Death Wish

pure_energist
01-17-2019, 05:16 AM
Killing with bleed Damage would be much more rewarding and fair to the heroes with this tool if there was a small window during the death animation that would allow an up close heavy to land: allowing executions. This window must be tight enough to only allow a close heavy timed corrctly to land st the very start of the death animation; Id want this window short as to encourage the hero to stay in close quarters. With this addition heroes killing with bleed attacks would have an opportunity to get an execution but only if they face off in close with the oppenent. Those facing a hero with bleed attacks would have more opportunities to kill first before bleeding out iif the attacker has more reasons to stay engaged.

Inzzane_79
01-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Why would anyone engage someone who is already dead? Just to get an execution?

I hate chasing a PK that made me bleed but I donīt think the chance to execute me (which is there already, just not guaranteed) will make them not run away and giggle while doing it

I get your thinking, give them something to chase for but in reality, they already got what they were chasing, they got the bleed on you that will kill you slowly and they love looking at your helpless face while you bleed out and they run away

bannex19
01-17-2019, 09:10 AM
What if they gave a specific bleed out death animation?