PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] January 17th, 2019 (All Platforms)

FredEx919
01-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, Jan 17th 2019, we will perform a maintenance at 8:00 AM ET / 13:00 PM UTC. There is an expected downtime of about 45 minutes across Xbox/PC and 1 hour and 45 minutes for PS4. During this maintenance, the following changes will be performed.

Server Updates on Matchmaking - ALL platforms

We are doing changes to the current matchmaking relaxation parameters in order to make the skill parameter relaxation tighter than it is today. We will still use both skill and reputation parameter but we put more emphasis on the skill parameter, relaxing the reputation parameter more quickly.
Developer comments: In this exploratory approach, the goal is to set extreme parameters, resulting in unpredictable matchmaking Time/Quality. Nonetheless, we will not keep the change if it results in bad matchmaking experiences or if the average matchmaking time is increased.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 02:39 PM
FOR HONOORRRRR!!! Aramusha style. I love this game ubisoft=genius

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 02:41 PM
Genius freakin love this game ubisoft

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 08:38 PM
Hello dev team! I just wanted to let you know that I am having the worst luck with for honor games here recently due to the matchmaking changes to find the “sweet spot” most of the time my team will have an overall reputation of 20-40 and the other team will have 100-300 and without a doubt my team get destroyed. Thats just been my experience with it so far and thats how most of my games are just wanted to share my experience with you guys and to thank you guys for all of the hard work you are doing to this game. I hope you guys find the sweet spot soon! Thank you for your time!
-Vengence Thief