PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a future Assassins Creed game.

Patricia81994
01-14-2019, 02:15 PM
Why is there not an Assassins Creed game with the best assassins in history ever the Shinobi or Ninja's and why not in medieval Japan the time of the Samurai ?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread so whatever you want to do with this thread is fine by me. ;)

Olympus2018
01-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Why is there not an Assassins Creed game with the best assassins in history ever the Shinobi or Ninja's and why not in medieval Japan the time of the Samurai ?

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread so whatever you want to do with this thread is fine by me. ;)

Βecause the lore of AC, the ISU entities were all GrecoRoman (Juno for instance).

MnemonicSyntax
01-14-2019, 05:16 PM

Because "ninjas" were not actually honorable and their method of killing goes completely against the Creed.

If you were to take the Assassin Brotherhood and compare it, they would be more in line with samurai, not ninja.

Βecause the lore of AC, the ISU entities were all GrecoRoman (Juno for instance).

Eh... sorta. The Isu were Isu. The Greeks and Romans thought they were gods. Other cultures have experienced them as well and thought the same. So they aren't specifically based in Greek or Roman "ownership."

The word "Isu" is believed to be derived from the Egyptian word "jsw" which means "Ancients."

So the point is, the Greeks and Romans claimed them, but so did other cultures.

Mushashi7
01-15-2019, 12:10 AM
Ninjas saw things in a rational perspective. Many chinese families settled on the northern japanese islands. They were often poor families cast out of society. as japanese were completely closed to anything coming from the outside. They were often hunted by the daimyo and his samurais. The japanese ninjas emerged only because they were hunted and persued.

I It is always a matter of time, place and the closer circumstances when you judge and state a morale.

The enemy called the ninja for a coward. The ninja saw it as being smart. The result? Well, it is always the winner who writes the history books.

Not all ninjas were bad. But they became known as bad because they were a thorn in the side of the nobility in power. Naturally.

Of course there were bad ninja families. There are bad examples almost everywhere. Were all german soldiers during 2. world was nazies? I most sincerely doubt that.

I studied the ninjas when I was practising martial arts. It was actually not because of their assassination skills and the symbol attached to them, it was merely the philosophy I was interested in. They brought daoism along from China. Yin & Yang. Their entire existens was integrated and build on this.They were trying to live in a pact with nature.

There's always two sides of a story. You have the choice to obtain both.

I can't see bad in the idea of an Assassin's Creed build around the ninjas. On the contrary it could turn out to be an interesting thing. Maybe we could get rid of all the superstition surrounding them?

UbiCosmos
01-15-2019, 01:09 AM
Hi there Patricia81994,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and ideas with us! Since this is not directly about Odyssey, I am going to move this to the general AC forum for you. :)

reyrod01
01-15-2019, 05:55 AM
Yeah I would love to play a Samurai AC game.

Patricia81994
01-15-2019, 03:11 PM
@MnemonicSyntax

Because "ninjas" were not actually honorable and their method of killing goes completely against the Creed.

If you were to take the Assassin Brotherhood and compare it, they would be more in line with samurai, not ninja.

And Kassandra and Alexios are ?

Wollyd1878
01-15-2019, 09:10 PM
@patricia

They are mercs (who will do bad things for money)- not assassins!

Athikte
01-18-2019, 05:12 PM
Charlemagne and the Saracens. 8th Century.

GameGuru2018
01-27-2019, 06:12 PM

I was thinking about it. But now too late. "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice" is coming. Miyazaki - is a genius! I doubt that Ubisoft will be able to compete with him. https://cdn.igromania.ru/mnt/articles/2/0/c/0/b/0/30383/preview/f2fd9f989b283202_848x477.jpg